Will these albums ever be released?

Saigon - Greatest Story Never Told

Styles P - Time Is Money

Lupe Fiasco - Food & Liquor

Rhymefest - Blue Collar

The Game - The Doctor's Advocate

Outkast - Idlewood

Anyone have any recent info on these albums?

Idlewild is supposed to drop in September and Blue Collar drops In July I believe. I'm still waitin for fuckin Time Is Money... Havent seen a release date for it since it got pushed back last year..

AmerikazMost

Fataldawg said:
Idlewild is supposed to drop in September and Blue Collar drops In July I believe. I'm still waitin for fuckin Time Is Money... Havent seen a release date for it since it got pushed back last year..
was it pushed back to september? i thought it was july or august

AmerikazMost said:
was it pushed back to september? i thought it was july or august
I just googled "Outkast Idlewild release date" and Billboard says it got pushed back to December 6th now :-/

Dammit...

EDIT: MTV News says it got pushed back till February '07.. wtf..

AmerikazMost

Fataldawg said:
I just googled "Outkast Idlewild release date" and Billboard says it got pushed back to December 6th now :-/

Dammit...

EDIT: MTV News says it got pushed back till February '07.. wtf..
It oculd have something to do with Big Boi's movie. Maybe that's taking longer than expected. He wants to release the album just before the movie comes out.

DPG iz all I C said:
Damn right, Def Jam need to stop releasing RnB artists and get Redman and Buddens out.
I agree. But, since they are chasing big numbers they prefer R 'n' B newcomers because that's what's selling right now. I would like to hear new Redman album too but I'm not sure for the Budden.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.