Will Smith - Tell Me Why >>>>> Jadakiss - Why

Will Smith - Tell Me Why >>>>> Jadakiss - Why, shit Will Smith impressed me with this song, shit is deep, featuring Mary J Blige, i mean when Will Smith starts asking quistions in that song, he asked 10x times better quistions then Jadakiss's Why, not to put down Jadakiss's why cuz it is a great track, but real talk Will Smith song is better then Jadakiss's, here is the link for the song if you aint heard it

http://s50.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2SN333QK1XMKL0SCJ2E6AIVAZT

Not better than Jadakisses joint. Everytime something new comes out that is half way decent, someone has to come along and say This song >>>>>> one of the best songs of jadakiss [ or any artists ] career

Naw man this is better than Jadakiss's song, Jada went commercial as fuck for that album. Just listened to both back to back and im in no doubt as to whats the better song.

Duke

Staff member
yall makin me curious sayin will smith suddenly understands the concept of flow

*checkin*

hey i'm as surprised as yall. Will Smith actually made a good rap song :)

there's hope!

what about Willy's album? is it any good? i mean, does this track represent the album as far as will's rapping skills go? i never really liked any of his earlier shit bnut this is dope

Duke

Staff member
I never really disliked his music. starting every spring i start listening to "Summertime" at least twice a day, but willy's rapping skills weren't really something to listen to.

but which you consider good rap tracks by him? i'll check it out

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.