Will Smith-Lost And Found

What did everyone think of this cd? I didnt pay attention to it when it came out because i never liked him. But i was at the store yesterday looking for a cd but i couldnt find it and i picked this up.
Personally i think its a pretty good cd. Theres a couple good songs like "Tell me why" with Mary J. Blige and the title track "Lost and Found".

Tell Me Why Feat. Mary J. Blige:
http://s24.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2ZOF5HO3D7V8Z0RVME58P2BXM3
Share your thoughts.

On one hand, Tell Me Why is refreshing because Will decides to get a bit agrressive & Mary J Blige sins a nice hook as always. On the other hand, his rhymes are weak & the topic is redundant.

I would say it's time for Will to put down the mic because he's run out of things to say but the truth is he never really had anything to say.

wasnt he supposed to reply to an old eminem pseudo-diss somewhere in this album?

smells like a 'please-take-me-seriously-as-a-rapper' plea

aleahey said:
wasnt he supposed to reply to an old eminem pseudo-diss somewhere in this album?

smells like a 'please-take-me-seriously-as-a-rapper' plea
It's called MR Nice Guy. I also thought it was a pretty good CD.

the songs I heard were great
and why are people always shitting on his rhymes?

lyrically he's good , maybe not with wordplay etc ... but multis & flow is pretty nice imo!

pz

Mase

About a quarter of the Album is decent if not good.
On "Tell Me Why", I think Calcuo summed that up very nicely. Will puts agression in and some nice production makes it a nice laid back track to listen to.
Some wack ass lines bring the album down though, I love the intro track.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.