Will Smith - Lost and Found has leaked...

One thing i find about Wil Smith albums, is even though they aint top notch lyrically and with the beats, as some of the guys siad already its very refreshing. Am i the only one who was waiting for him to just slip up and say just one cuss word lol

Trickster said:
One thing i find about Wil Smith albums, is even though they aint top notch lyrically and with the beats, as some of the guys siad already its very refreshing. Am i the only one who was waiting for him to just slip up and say just one cuss word lol
Did he curse in this last album?

Trickster said:
he does, but its beeped out =)

C-7

u really got to respect this guy he's doing his own shit! he didn't change when the gangsta rap came like ll cool j did! to me he's a legend! great actor and great rapper! do ur own thing dawg!!!!!!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.