Will Smith & Jazzy Jeff Prepping A New Album Together

ChrisZimbo

Staff member

The rumors have been running rampant, but DJ Jazzy Jeff has now confirmed that he and Will Smith AKA The Fresh Prince will re-connect this November to begin recording a new album.

"We've been asked so many times by fans but now Will really wants to do it. We talk about it all the time but recently he came up to me and said he was very serious about it and wants to do something very soon...we're aiming for November."

The twosome first hit the scene in 1985 with Girls Ain't Nothing But Trouble and since then have gone on to sell over 10 million records worldwide.

The dynamic duo have also won three Grammy Awards, three American Music Awards, two NAACP Awards, two Soul Train Music Awards, as well as an MTV Music Award.

http://www.hhnlive.com/news/more/1337

dopeness

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
oh damn this is going to be good, I'm a fan of Will Smith, he's in my top 10 list of favorite rappers, even tho I don't listen to rap so much (other then 2Pac), but it will be good to see how this turns out...I just hope it's not some mainstream crap like how everything else is nowadays.

Stone_Cold

That skit on Jeffs new album where he phones Will to see if anyone ever asks him "wheres Jazzy Jeff at?" cracks me up lol!

The album is probably the best new one ive bought this year! Would look forward to another collabo between the 2.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.