Will.i.am goes solo

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Black Eyed Peas member will.i.am is busy working on his first solo album for a tentative December release. He’s also produced tracks for The Game’s new album Doctor’s Advocate, due Nov. 14 via Interscope.

Will says of the Compton rapper: "He rolls with a different type of people. I was nervous; I didn't know what to expect. But I got to know him in the studio, and he had fun just like everyone else. He loves music just like I love music. That was the bond and respect that we took from that studio session."

Will has also worked on new LPs from Nas and Snoop Dogg.

Mr.Deuce

Mr.Deuce Wigalow: Male E-Gigolo
Pittsey said:
Black Eyed Peas member will.i.am is busy working on his first solo album for a tentative December release. He’s also produced tracks for The Game’s new album Doctor’s Advocate, due Nov. 14 via Interscope.

Will says of the Compton rapper: "He rolls with a different type of people. I was nervous; I didn't know what to expect. But I got to know him in the studio, and he had fun just like everyone else. He loves music just like I love music. That was the bond and respect that we took from that studio session."

Will has also worked on new LPs from Nas and Snoop Dogg.
i dont like BEP they´re clowns like De La Soul

Pittsey said:
Agreed. But will.i.am is cool. He was signed to Ruthless back in the day too.
That makes him any better? A lot garbage artist are signed and a lot of good are still unsigned. Here, his audience is more outside Hip-Hop fans.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
troublesome2004 said:
That makes him any better? A lot garbage artist are signed and a lot of good are still unsigned. Here, his audience is more outside Hip-Hop fans.

If you knew will.i.am before BEP and what he does away from BEP you'd feel the same. Yeah he is a little eccentric. But he's hip-hop through and through. Why do you think so many big names and hardcore rappers fuck with him?

Pittsey said:
If you knew will.i.am before BEP and what he does away from BEP you'd feel the same. Yeah he is a little eccentric. But he's hip-hop through and through. Why do you think so many big names and hardcore rappers fuck with him?
Because he's successful. That's why.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
troublesome2004 said:
Because he's successful. That's why.

Because... He's good behind the boards. And he knows real hip-hop even if he doesn't show it with BEP's. I think his album will be pretty good. There be some good guests and hopefully not much BEP's. It will be eclectic though. More tracks like that sergio mendes 1. I think he's very underated though. The man is clever.

Pittsey said:
Because... He's good behind the boards. And he knows real hip-hop even if he doesn't show it with BEP's. I think his album will be pretty good. There be some good guests and hopefully not much BEP's. It will be eclectic though. More tracks like that sergio mendes 1. I think he's very underated though. The man is clever.
OK. You conviced me that he's skilled. :) But, it's not what he knows, it's what he shows.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.