Will.i.am arrested after brawl

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Police in Berlin, Germany held Black Eyed Peas frontman will.i.am for questioning Friday as part of an investigation into a nightclub brawl that broke out during an after-show party.

The artist, whose real name is William Adams, was allegedly part of a melee at Berlin's downtown 40seconds club that erupted at about 1:30 a.m. Thursday between the group’s bodyguard and the venue’s doorman, said police spokesman Ronny Frank.

"A champagne bottle was used, but as far as what the singer did, there are various reports that contradict one another, and it's not yet clear what happened," Frank said.

Will.i.am, the bodyguard and the doorman were all taken into custody for statements and contact details and then released. As of press time, police were investigating all three on possible charges of causing serious bodily injury.

The Black Eyed Peas were in Europe to play in Montreux, Switzerland, on Saturday. Munich newspaper TZ reported that the band and their entourage were crammed into the VIP area, but their bodyguard kept waving in more people. Club manager Torsten Schermall said the fight broke out after his security guard told the bodyguard not to let any more people through.

"He didn't pay any attention," Schermall was quoted as saying.

Photos published by the newspaper included one photo of the doorman — blood covering his face — grappling with the bodyguard.

"It was a witches' cauldron," 26-year-old actress Romina di Lella, who was in the VIP area, said. "I haven't ever seen anything so brutal. They were at each other for five minutes."

ArtsyGirl

Thats what you get when theres two nuckle heads fighting for the super power of door entry. Wait to see if Will-i-am actually had anything to do with it.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
What about the fact he was signed to Ruthless Records and hang around Compton? Doesn't that give him any cred?

Prize Gotti

Boots N Cats
Staff member
PELLA said:
Will.I.Am is probably the biggest pussy in the game. How the fuck could this happen?
The group is only a small handful of B.E.P.

Their crew is huge, Some of them I wouldnt wanna fuck with.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.