Will Dipset respond to 50 as well?

After 50 said in an interview about the Game 'Shouldn’t do records with labels under g-unit' (I think the quote was something like that)...do you think dipset will at all respond to that diss? I dont know dipset's relationship with 50 but what 50 said bout them was out of order and disrespectful (even if they are not the best of rappers)...What do you think bout this?

nah... and if they do, no offence but what the hell are they gonna do. jadakiss got it on lock so far, im just hoping nas will take his turn

DEEJAY* said:
After 50 said in an interview about the Game 'Shouldn’t do records with labels under g-unit' (I think the quote was something like that)...do you think dipset will at all respond to that diss? I dont know dipset's relationship with 50 but what 50 said bout them was out of order and disrespectful (even if they are not the best of rappers)...What do you think bout this?
Can you get an exact quote?

MAKaveli_10 said:
G-unit will crush dipset. I aint no g-unit dickryder but dipset are fucking shit. There flow is terrible. There lyrics are okay but the way they are delivered ruin it.
I've heard quite a few good dipset diss joints. So you are wrong there homie. And I can already predict G-unit's responce " MAN ILL POP YOU THEN ROB YOU AND KILL YO MOM " thats about as far as g-unit's diss tracks go.

XxXxDanXxXx said:
I've heard quite a few good dipset diss joints. So you are wrong there homie. And I can already predict G-unit's responce " MAN ILL POP YOU THEN ROB YOU AND KILL YO MOM " thats about as far as g-unit's diss tracks go.
Nah, acutally that sounds more like something Cam'ron would say. Remember when he dissed Nas's daughter and his dead mother? Remember Jim Jones overreacted and threated to beat up lil Rev. Mase? Not to mention he acts like a WestCoast wannabe. Oh yeah, the Dipset are really big, bad and tough.

DrugBa11ad said:
Yeah Cam'ron aint shit.

Sorry but G-Unit, specially if Banks got involved would taer some shit up.
Then how comes Purple Haze did so well? How comes there are so many Dipset fans? Yeah, Cam'ron ain't shit. Obviously, if any person has a record deal, they are or were the shit to someone. OMG BANKS OMG BANKS. Don't predict how a beef on wax will go until it's over.

Crunkadelic said:
Nah, acutally that sounds more like something Cam'ron would say. Remember when he dissed Nas's daughter and his dead mother? Remember Jim Jones overreacted and threated to beat up lil Rev. Mase? Not to mention he acts like a WestCoast wannabe. Oh yeah, the Dipset are really big, bad and tough.
' lil rev Mase ' is foul. I'm sure you heard the interview with Cam'ron on the radio where he got one of the former members of Harlem world to expose Mase. So kill that man. How do you know he's a wanna be? Are you in any position to judge anyone yourself? Are you a crip, or blood, or even bangin? Are you holdin down the west coast corners and a drug king pin or somethin? I'm sure as hell not and I doubt you are either. :thumb: > Not hatin on you either man. I'm just stating my Opinion as you did. It's easy to judge but remember, fan or not, they got a record deal for one reason. They sounded good to more than one person. Dipset has talent and that shows on a few [ not all ] songs. I'm not a g-unit fan or dipset for that matter, I'm just calling it as I see it.

Then how comes Purple Haze did so well? How comes there are so many Dipset fans?
Utilizing how well a record sales in arguements like these isn't the best way to go. Record sales don't mean SHIT when it comes to actual talent. Spears, Aguilera, all the pop artists sell millions of records, does that automatically mean they're talented? No. And as for Dipset having so many fans? Easy. People are quick to jump on the bandwagon and proclaim themselves "fans" or buy into the propoganda sent out by Dipset or their label.

.cloud. said:
Utilizing how well a record sales in arguements like these isn't the best way to go. Record sales don't mean SHIT when it comes to actual talent. Spears, Aguilera, all the pop artists sell millions of records, does that automatically mean they're talented? No. And as for Dipset having so many fans? Easy. People are quick to jump on the bandwagon and proclaim themselves "fans" or buy into the propoganda sent out by Dipset or their label.
Your view on talent and the next mans will be diffrent. Just because you say he has no talent doesn't mean that they have no talent homie. I never said I was a dipset fan. I'm saying that Dipset has their own unique style and they stuck with it period. They are doing well and never switched up. Cam'ron's flow might sound shitty to you -- but to someone else it's straight fire. Obviously, you have no clue how this beef will end up going [ if it does happen ] as neither do I. And acually, here in Pittsburg.. People have been bumping Dipset since the release of Dipset Anthem. Face it man, Dipset earned themselves a record deal -- not because they sound like the next man -- but because their style is unique. --- Define pop artist? What's popular at the time? Or an artist who only does music that's popular at the moment? Has Cam'ron or dipset ever done a ' Magic Stick ' or ' Candy Shop ' type of song? To my knowledge, no. They sell records off their OWN style. I may be incorrect and if so, I stand corrected. Otherwise, don't compare Cam'ron or Dipset to Brittany Spears.

XxXxDanXxXx said:
' lil rev Mase ' is foul. I'm sure you heard the interview with Cam'ron on the radio where he got one of the former members of Harlem world to expose Mase. So kill that man. How do you know he's a wanna be? Are you in any position to judge anyone yourself? Are you a crip, or blood, or even bangin? Are you holdin down the west coast corners and a drug king pin or somethin? I'm sure as hell not and I doubt you are either. :thumb: > Not hatin on you either man. I'm just stating my Opinion as you did. It's easy to judge but remember, fan or not, they got a record deal for one reason. They sounded good to more than one person. Dipset has talent and that shows on a few [ not all ] songs. I'm not a g-unit fan or dipset for that matter, I'm just calling it as I see it.
Yeah I heard what Cardan said about Mase - some shit about a Mase giving him a watch and then askin for it back; well hell, he it made it sound like he didn't want the shit in the first place. And he claims Mase took advantage of him when he was young blah blah blah, the same ol' child star story. Im pretty sure there's two sides to it. How exactly did he "expose" Mase as a fraud? So you can kill that. I wasnt even talkin about that.

But what I was sayin the interview between Mase & Jimmy/Cam'ron, bottom line, their arr(ign)ogant asses just misunderstood of Mase was saying. And after hearing Jimmy threaten Mase on the radio, how can tell me that they got a record deal for one reason?

How do I know Jim Jones is a westcoast wanna-be? I don't. But after seeing the "Certified Gangsta" video, who wouldn't think he is? Hell, even the most of Westcoast thinks he's a wanna-be. Its your word against an entire coast.

Look Im not here to defend Mase or diss the DipSet; yes I know they got talent as well as a poor taste of sampling (i.e. Diamonds & Perals, Facts Of Life, Girls Just Wanna Fun, egh!). But them niggaz are overrated.

And the last time heard, Purple Haze DIDN'T do so well. Cam was even about ready to leave the Roc at one point after it was released.

I do agree about Jim Jones being a west coast wannabe. You see him in the Certified Gangstas video wearing all the red stuff, like he is some blood, he even shouts out 'Cedar block'. I also heard that Jim got beat down a while back by some crips when he was in LA for an NBA all star game, Cam got his dipset chain ripped off him as well

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.