Why

JL

i see on this board a lot of hate for 50 cent and g unit. when 50 first got signed to aftermath/shady people were looking forward to hearing his stuff now everyone hates him. Don't get me wrong he gets on like a dick now but whats with all the hating and its not just them.

I've been on this board since 2001 and every time a new artist comes out there is support but when the rapper goes platiumn every one starts to hate.

Why are rap fans like this?

kaij

hey JL

you are 100% right

but its only ppl on this forum who do dat once one person admits if they like/hate an artist another one comes with their opinion to back it up, then it turns into a pack of haters.

i know tonnes of ppl who like 50 cent, but none on this forum, ppl on this forum i bet cha will still buy his alb, or already have or d/l the shit, but they wont admit it, coz they will cop shit for it from the "fiddy cent haters club"

Because he totally chaged his style to sell more records. Listen to some of his old tracks, he is actualy semi-intelligent on those tracks.

DJ THREAT said:
his older shit before Aftermath is ALOT better than his new stuff. basically, alot of people don't like how he is now.
he still drops hot, it's just that people expect him to be as good as his BEST was before all the time now.

"...Banks said go ahead and switch your style up //
If niggaz hate then let them hate and watch the money pile up // "

- In Da Club.

He comprimised his original style which was rapping, for a crappy, mumbling, slurring wack rapping.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.