Why...

...did PaulyPac's "I'm leaving" thread get closed?

I don't see any other goodbye thread being closed. Militant's, for example, is still open a month later.

Someone got a problem with Pauly?

Explain plz.

^ incase he changes his mind and comes running back crying, then we can welcome him open arms and say "there there everything gon be alriiight" then punch him in his fuckin head for bein a girl

Casey

Staff member
KAMIKAZI said:
...did PaulyPac's "I'm leaving" thread get closed?

I don't see any other goodbye thread being closed. Militant's, for example, is still open a month later.

Someone got a problem with Pauly?

Explain plz.
dunno. Pauly said he was leaving and didnt say why. I just said I was taking a break from Our Block and would be residing in DSTM. But now I'm modding DSTM I'm pretty much in there 95% of the time anyway. So blah, I don't know. Wonder what's up with Pauly.

Sebastian

ThUg $TyLe said:
Reason, it wasn't really causing any problems was it? it would just a thread and if Paul decided to tell us why he is leaving it could be answered.

So questions like

Don't need to be asked.
"problems" on the net are relative.

he said it would be his last post, so there is no need for questions since he wont answer them anyway.

ApacalypseNow said:
ppl leave goodbye threadz like somone actually carez that they R Leaving LoL
PaulyPac's a cool dude, even though I don't talk to him much I still am curious about where he is right now. When he left the board he stopped going on MSN too.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.