why

Amara

^ Think of it as an incentive to get more females on the board, or to keep the ones we have. It's not like you are missing anything vital, it's just a way for the females to get to know each other and talk about stuff thats relevant to us.

I wouldn't be too sure of that. If they two decide to go on a ranting spree you may well be up shit's creek. :D

Anyhoo, two things:

1. Seeing as Australians use 'wally', do you guys have "Where's Wally?" or "Where's Waldo?"

2. Where in Scotland do you have relatives? (you said your father visited them)

Emma, you can access the forum?!!

You're not even a Femme Fatale & your gender is questionable to say the least!!

Anyways, I'm just the crisp packet blowing down the street before the shit storm that I expect to follow :D

Hell hath no fury like burned beliefs of supremacy!!

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
I wouldn't be too sure of that. If they two decide to go on a ranting spree you may well be up shit's creek. :D

Anyhoo, two things:

1. Seeing as Australians use 'wally', do you guys have "Where's Wally?" or "Where's Waldo?"

2. Where in Scotland do you have relatives? (you said your father visited them)
They'd be taking on the whole crew... a crew of women... they'd have to be game, or at least very stupid! haha, j/k.

Calcuo you are the king of freeposting, but to quickly answer:
1. Where's Wally, (Waldo sounds goofy).
2. They live in Stirling.. wherever that is.. my paternal grandfather came over by himself.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Emma, you can only be in one crew, therefore no Rizz order for you if you want to be a Femme Fatale.

Amara said:
^ bring it on, I can handle those two wallies! :p
*blood boiling* :mad:

If it wasn't for anger management, I'd be exploding in this forum right now. This forum would be blown to smithereens.

I'll get in contact with ken to figure out how we should handle this. :D

Zero Cool, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
If I live up to my name, I'll find a way in ;)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.