Why?

Why, when I go to post a tread in Life I get all of this message:

Warning
: main(/home/halifax/public_html/133958-made-niggaz-index.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/halifax/public_html/vbseo.php on line 1129

Warning: main(/home/halifax/public_html/133958-made-niggaz-index.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/halifax/public_html/vbseo.php on line 1129

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/halifax/public_html/133958-made-niggaz-index.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/halifax/public_html/vbseo.php on line 1129

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
It is because the thread title ended with the work lyrics and it clashed with the lyrics.html SEO config Caesar is working on, same deal will happen if u end it in interviews or reviews or whatever. If it happens just double click on the thread title on the forum display and rename it.

Thanks for clearing that up Rukas. I was afraid I had accidentally logged into the streethop mainframe and had some kind of supermod powers. I don't normally see that type of message.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.