Why was this closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebastian

u posted the same thread twice. first one in OurBlock, second one in Life. no need to have 2 threads about the same (lame) topic...plus there were like 12 posts in the thread, 8 of them by yourself...speaks for itself

Sebastian

well the one in Life is about pac being a part of the Illuminati or something and the one in OurBlock is about all other rappers being a part of it. so yes, u r right somehow.

beReal said:
u posted the same thread twice. first one in OurBlock, second one in Life. no need to have 2 threads about the same (lame) topic...plus there were like 12 posts in the thread, 8 of them by yourself...speaks for itself
actully they where diffrent threads, idiot!

beReal said:
well the one in Life is about pac being a part of the Illuminati or something and the one in OurBlock is about all other rappers being a part of it. so yes, u r right somehow.
lmao! yes he is right, so you are the one that closed it?

you are a lame duck

Hank, hav u ever thought of readin all the posts before typin? Or if u realise someone pointed sumthing out before u, editing ur post, u jus posted 3 times in a row, and they all wer basically the same. Just sayin

Neways bereal wasnt bein biased, he obviously thought they wer the same topic. Its not that big of a deal, i doubt that thread was goin newhere neways

Hankaveli, watch your language. If you have a concern, by all means post in here but if you cant show respect for mods, why do you expect them to treat you with any? Just something to think about.

In any case, go into WoW - you said you'd reply to my threads remember...

Amara said:
Hankaveli, watch your language. If you have a concern, by all means post in here but if you cant show respect for mods, why do you expect them to treat you with any? Just something to think about.

In any case, go into WoW - you said you'd reply to my threads remember...
The Mod, should not have closed this topic, so when someone does something that I feel is Vindictive I get pissed, beReal has been on my Black Nuts for 2 weeks now!

yes Amara, I really want to read the one about Nuclear shit, but have not been in a deep thought mood lately, too sober I guss! lol

Saint33 said:
Hank, hav u ever thought of readin all the posts before typin? Or if u realise someone pointed sumthing out before u, editing ur post, u jus posted 3 times in a row, and they all wer basically the same. Just sayin

Neways bereal wasnt bein biased, he obviously thought they wer the same topic. Its not that big of a deal, i doubt that thread was goin newhere neways
How can a Mod think it was the same topic? if he is gonna close soemthing should he not read it first? it is clear to everyone including Ken who made a post in the topic in "Our Block".

It is not up to a Mod to decied if the topic shall be popular or not, it should be up to the Members of the fourm, it obviously is not a double post there is zero crossover from the topics other then the same genereal IDEA! the one in "Life" is compleatly about 2pac, the ohter is about Rappers other then 2pac.

And beReal is being biased I can assure you if it was any other member of the fourm that made that topic it would remain open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.