why was my thread put together with someone else's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To whom this may concern,

This is to the mods or who ever did this? Why is somebody else's thread mixed in with mine? His thread was asking other people to choose who they thought would be the next superstar out of a list of artists....my thread was just about one specific artist...and i can see that the two threads have similarities but the difference is my thread is focusing on just one artist...HellRazor's thread focus' on several different artist so merging the two takes the attention away from the real reason why i started my thread in the first place. Given that this was done intentionally i ask of you to change it back to the way it was...but given this was an accident which i highly doubt it was i still ask of you to change this back.

ps. my thread is THE HOTTEST UPCOMING STAR...THE NEXT NIGGA TO BLOW UP(FIRE!) and HellRazor's thread was called....WHO IS GOING TO BE THE NEXT BIGGEST STAR or somthing like that

Thank You

S. Fourteen

I did not merge the threads and I don't know who did but it's a huge deal to split threads so I'm not going to do it.. and it's not because I'm lazy, I would need to check all 93 posts in there to decide which goes with which thread... you see my point. Anyways, I don't know what to tell you besides that, your post is the first to come up in that thread so I don't see it as a big deal, it's gets weird in the middle but you just have to live with it.

If you can't live with that than I can think of another solution, I could close the old thread and you can make a new one.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
saltynuts said:
I did not merge the threads and I don't know who did but it's a huge deal to split threads so I'm not going to do it.. and it's not because I'm lazy, I would need to check all 93 posts in there to decide which goes with which thread... you see my point. Anyways, I don't know what to tell you besides that, your post is the first to come up in that thread so I don't see it as a big deal, it's gets weird in the middle but you just have to live with it.

If you can't live with that than I can think of another solution, I could close the old thread and you can make a new one.

Yeah merging threads messes up the flow of the posts. Makes threads unreadable.

saltynuts said:

cool, yeah i'd appreciate it if you would close it.....then i'll just make a new one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.