Why the delays?

One thing I never understood about death row is their constant delays of new material. I was looking forward to Crooked I years ago when I heard his cd was complete, then I eventually heard Crooked left the row because shit wasn't moving in any direction. Then the same thing seems to be happening with Kurupt whats the deal why wouldn't death row want new albums released?

They don't have the money.

They can only release Tupac albums because he's guaranteed to go double platinum. I'm sure all of Suge's legal bills have depleted all of Death Row's resources, or else they would keep putting out albums. I think they just can't afford it after all of Suge's legal bills.

no, they dont release shit because of their Koch deal. Koch is a crap distributor and Suge doesn't want to go under-platinum status. BUT, ATG is coming out. PERIOD.

and even tho im a HUGE DPG fan, I know the CD won't be great BUT this is a stepping stone for deathrow, cuz if they can release this, then expect petey pablos new album on deathrow.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.