Why Iz Eminem Not Reacting at Any Way??

Yo Sup

Thiz is some i dont understand.. Eminem is jadaz homeboy vice versa and Jada is Killin 50 wright now!! And 50 is with Em also!

Why is Eminem Not Givin His Ppinion?? On This Shit :(
By The Way?Is Jada Still Cool With EM?

Reply Please! Thnx

Holla

MaroC

capt'n fruity
makaveli thug_1 said:
Yo Sup

Thiz is some i dont understand.. Eminem is jadaz homeboy vice versa and Jada is Killin 50 wright now!! And 50 is with Em also!

Reply Please! Thnx

Holla

because, this beef is bringing in more money to his pockets. :rolleyes:

nee maar. ik d8 dat ik hier de enige was uit holland :D

makaveli thug_1 said:
Yo Sup

Reply Please! Thnx

Holla
Haven't you heard "Like Toy Soldiers"? Em has made a public stance that he's trying as hard as possible to stay away from ANY beef situations. However Em feels about this situation, he's obviously taking care of it behind closed doors. He doesn't feel the need to take his feelings or opinion public.

I wonder why 50 aint turnin on Em for 'disloyalty', like he supposedly did to Game. Dont get me wrong I think the whole shit was a stunt, but he cant be jus lettin it go unnoticed when Em is on good terms with a guy he's beefin with.

Lil Menace said:
I wonder why 50 aint turnin on Em for 'disloyalty', like he supposedly did to Game. Dont get me wrong I think the whole shit was a stunt, but he cant be jus lettin it go unnoticed when Em is on good terms with a guy he's beefin with.
Because Em is 50's boss and Em created 50, he can kill his career.

50 isn't completely stupid. I think he knows better than to bite the hand that feeds him.

Lil Menace said:
Even though I don't agree with 50 on the situation, I understand what he was sayin about Game. Look at it like this. Game is a part of the G-Unit camp and he was sayin that he would still record with Nas, Jadakiss, Fat Joe and that he wasn't gettin involved. But if you're sayin all that and you're in 50's camp, thats being disloyal. EVen with all of the work he put in on Game's album.

Em, on the other hand, aint in G-Unit. He's pretty much over them. So with that and his "Like Toy Soliders" song, Em would have a right to say that he's not gettin involved. And seeing that 50's at odds with them, Em would probably been more careful with his words then Game. Joe said on 106 & Park that Dre called him up to see if he had a problem with 50, so Dre's cool with Joe.

the fact that Eminem is running from beef...means he is not hiphop by definition.....if you wanna stay on top as a hiphop artist....you HAVE to battle.....it's like he's looking for a loop hole or something.

50's beefs aren't legit, in fact their stupid from what i've seen. there are better reasons to go out of ones way to diss a rapper and maybe em realizes that. with benzino and all that other shit that's happened, i'm hoping the guy thinks before getting himself involved in some shit like that. after this crap with benzino and his own family being brought into it, i'm hoping he's wiser than to just start dissin some rapper on some bullshit.

OR maybe their saving that one for the next album.

and as for 50 not biting the hand that feeds him..... i wouldn't bet my life on that. i'm truly growing to believe that this whole thing with Game was a stunt. and if he's that.... creative, a beef with em is not out of the picture.

or maybe it's some other shit....

Em does not have to react in any way, I repeat Em has nothing to do with this whole thing. Let 50 and Jada settle up their own beefs, no one else is needed into this drama. Being neutral is always the best thing to do when it comes down to knowing both persons in the beef. The other option is to do like I sometimes do when some cats I know have beef, it's to bring them together and straighten it out diplomatically.

Peace

the fact that Eminem is running from beef...
Since when is not wanting to be a part of beef "running from it"?

means he is not hiphop by definition.....
I love how ignorant dudes just think they have this superior knowledge of hip hop yet make statements while attempting to prove this that prove the exact opposite.

Hip hop has NEVER been about beef.

if you wanna stay on top as a hiphop artist....you HAVE to battle
See, ya already getting shit twisted. Battling and beefing aren't the same things, dogg. Battling is when two guys get on a stage and each one has an alotted amount of time in which they get to flow rhyming cut downs to each other off the top of their head to see which participant has the better flow, better lyrical skills and better overall freestyling skills.

Beefs is when two guys exchange straight out insults and disses (battling is not the same as dissing in my eyes either), usually because at least one of them is mad at the other for some reason.

So remember:

Battles: a lyrical exchange of wits in competition
Beefs: an exchange of disses and insults because you're mad at the other guy.

.....it's like he's looking for a loop hole or something.
Man...people really do look for any excuse to knock people, don't they?

and as for 50 not biting the hand that feeds him..... i wouldn't bet my life on that. i'm truly growing to believe that this whole thing with Game was a stunt. and if he's that.... creative, a beef with em is not out of the picture.
I wouldn't necessarily count it out either but at the same time, if 50 does ever go at Em...I don't see Em going along with a fake beef/feud with 50 just for the publicity and what have you. Plus, it would be stupid for Em to do that because he would lyrically end 50's career in 5 bars. The best stuff 50's rapped was written by Em anyway, lol.

roaches

"Now I'm a be real, B-Real was real
He didn't say shit the whole time me and Whitey was beefing
See he chilled
He was cool with the whole situation and kept it neutral..."

roaches said:
"Now I'm a be real, B-Real was real
He didn't say shit the whole time me and Whitey was beefing
See he chilled
He was cool with the whole situation and kept it neutral..."
:thumb: Good job on pointing that out Roaches.

I'm sure Em has told 50 that he's staying neutral, and I'm sure Em and Jada have had phone discussions about this. You can be sure of one thing...the people involved in this know where Em stands.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.