Why is there a 10 page thread bashing Mark Deez in Our Block...

Status
Not open for further replies.
...but when I make one about SiGh it gets closed in a second?

I'll use this oppurtunity to reply to people in my thread that I couldn't reply to because it was closed.

Rahim said:
I don't know the whole story with Mark Deez, but people on this forum did say something about Mark calling his friends "nigga". SiGh didn't call anyone a "nigga". Black or not, there was no need to make a thread about this and try and "expose" SiGh. Someone close this thread.
He said "nigga" on your Myspace you idiot, I posted a picture of it in the first post.

There it is again. Do you see it? Do your eyes see it?

Militant said:
SiGh never said he was black AFAIK. People just assumed.
He said he was black before, he said it on this forum but I don't think I'll ever find it because....http://img127.imageshack.us/my.php?image=070420061740251sb.jpg... he edited a shitload of posts.
Militant said:
Anyway, this shit could go on forever. Why don't we all complain about Fat Joe saying it in nearly every song he has ever done.
Well, then why are we dissing Mark Deez?
Illuminattile said:
Nobody cares that you don't like SiGh.
Speak for yourself. I could say no one cares about the World Cup because I don't but apparently you and several others do.
Pittsey said:
Kami, why didn't you get that mod spot you wanted?
Beats me. Why didn't SiGh lose his after abusing his powers? Or, why did he even become a mod after being banned and being a worse freeposter than Calcuo was?

Yeah, but let's let it slide anyway. Mark Deez gets bashed for saying nigga but SiGh doesn't, neither are black. We'll just delete this thread and hope no one seen it... no one has to know that the whole "promoting equality on this forum" was just a crock of shit. ;)

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
KAMIKAZI said:
Well I can't really see what's going on in the Commission, but judging by the replies to my last thread it seems people just want to stick to being on SiGh's side because he brown-noses everybody.

Just read this thread again... And no doubt when your ban ends you'll look through this....

So here's my reply to this...

I'm not taking sides. I don't care who has beef with who. Just keep it to MSN or something. There was no need to start a new thread about this, especially in LTTP, this isn't Our Block.

I don't care about shit on MySpace, but your point about deletion of posts is valid. But if you didn't act up and start witch hunts people wouldn't feel they have to. It's like you're trying to be Traz but missing the whole point of it. Big Easy has it right, he exposes everyone (poorly), even Dante, but he does it in good humour. You do it to make a point or to cause shit.

If people like or hate SiGh what do you care. You're 16, or 17, get outside play some sport and chase some girls. Having beef on the net isn't healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online