Why is the rep system so weird lately?

I was wondering if someone could explain this to me. How come I can rep some people and not others? I repped LesanePCrooks96 for posting something, and there was no problem. But after that I went to rep bigmack for something and it says I have to spread more rep around before I can rep him. Why can't you just rep whoever you want, and not only certain people?

It works for you. I have actually never repped bigmack before. At first when i clicked on the rep button to rep mack, nothing happened at all. But then I closed my browser and reopened it. It worked, but said I needed to spread more rep around before I could rep him. I just don't understand why you can't just give reps to whoever you want, and why you can rep some people but not all people

Now I went back and tried to rep Mack again and it worked. Strange things happening with me and this board. First I can no longer see the shoutbox, and now this lol

I understand all that, but like I said, I've never given bigmack a rep, and I didn't rep anyone else in that thread, when I gave rep to LesanePCrooks it was in another thread

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.