why is that?

why do when rappers have "beef", why do fans inherit that beef. dont it sound stupid or something. you know exactly what i mean, like if a rapper disses one a you fav rappers you start hatin them or something, wtf's with that.

Frank Grimes said:

why do when rappers have "beef", why do fans inherit that beef. dont it sound stupid or something. you know exactly what i mean, like if a rapper disses one a you fav rappers you start hatin them or something, wtf's with that.
Nowadays i dont give a fuck whos beefing wit who :thumb:

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
Probably the loyalty thing, this can be taken in other areas also, like sports teams, I.e Manchester United fans hating Arsenal, because the two teams don't get on with each other and vice versa.

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
Lol yep some fans can be stupid, not all though :thumb:

Just the ones still screaming westside, fuck badboy, death row for life!!

Yeah I was actually also talking about the football example you gave...Some fans are fucking stupid..lol wha is the point of hating the other fans? haha..that's crazy...

LOL there's no westside bullshit ne more tho...but ggg g unit is still alive...<<<I always thought they were joking but some are actually repping g unit LOL no joke

2Pax

ThUg $TyLe said:
Lol yep some fans can be stupid, not all though :thumb:

Just the ones still screaming westside, fuck badboy, death row for life!!
^I'm sure you've thrown up some Dubya's in your time.

Back on topic yea I think it has a lot to do with loyalty, some fans only like rappers who their favourite rappers like, and they hate anyone who their favourite rapper hates. They probably think listening to a rapper who their favourite rapper has beef with is betrayal.

I only call myself a fan of someone if I genuinly like their music, the way they do business, and what the're all about. I may chose to inherit their beef only if I genuinly believe what they are saying about the other person is true. Another reason I may inherit a beef is if I don't like some1 already and they then get dissed by a liked rapper it only strengthens the hatred.

one mc on dj said:
LOL there's no westside bullshit ne more tho...but ggg g unit is still alive...<<<I always thought they were joking but some are actually repping g unit LOL no joke
nah nah brah, where im from theres a gang called t-unit, in a place called terrigal. lmao, they came out not long after g unit came out. haha, and they say music dont have a negitive influence on vunrable teens

its more to support the rappers more then anything though some take it too far and start beating on people over it but in general its a loyalty...most times i'll admit it is quite dumb.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.