Why Is Everybody Talking About Eminem Again?

and i figured they dont try to listen to ne thing else.....ya know....maybe...we should all pay attention to other artists instead of dissin the same man ova and ova again...

SJUK

because he a racist motherfucking prick on dre's dick, pop dissing motherfucking punk that got scared when styles p was about to knock his teeth out blonde hair bitch

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
SJUK said:
because he a racist motherfucking prick on dre's dick, pop dissing motherfucking punk that got scared when styles p was about to knock his teeth out blonde hair bitch

Another example of a shady/aftermath dickryder.

Sebastian

SJUK said:
can we get rid of this guy?

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
SJUK said:
this fuckin snitch always has hated me, how about you suck my fat dick, fucking faggot

I think this may be ban worthy. Snitch away my good friends. I would but Hurts will post again about me being a bitch, and I can't take the self doubt that will bring me.

P.S - to hurts - *cough* *cough* *cough*

Pittsey said:
I think this may be ban worthy. Snitch away my good friends. I would but Hurts will post again about me being a bitch, and I can't take the self doubt that will bring me.

P.S - to hurts - *cough* *cough* *cough*
maybe im fuckin slow...or wut but uhh sup with da *cough* thing

Cown said:
How does that make me a coward? Your behavior will get you banned, doesnt take a genius to see that... You gonna pistol whip me now? :confused:
ima get banned, omg its the end of my life, shut the fuck up

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.