Why is C-Bo dissing Ja Rule?

C-Bo had a song with Tha Realest on "The Mobfather" called "C-Bo & Tha Realest". In this song Tha Realest is obviously dissing Ja Rule for biting other rappers shit (he says his name and also speak about the .INC). I think that C-Bo is also dissing him because he says that he got people in New Jerz ready to fuck somebody up. Then in the UGA 2 DVD, when Yukmouth asks him about Ja Rule he says:"Fuck Ja Rule. He's a bitch". I can't really understand what he's sayin after so I'm not sure of his explanations. Could someone explain the whole situation to me? Thanks. :thumb:

Cause C-Bo and Yuk are just some bitter ass niggaz. They don't have no real reason to beef with them, they just tryna start some shit. Ja nor 50 are even thinkin of either one of them.

EDouble said:
yeah c-bo and yuk are the biters in this
u gotta watch YukMouth United ghettos of america

c-bo explains it all, something bout him not showin him any respect so he was like fuck ja rule, and 50 is a snitch a big no no in da streets.

You two above need to get it right (not DJ Dant). Whether you guys meant biter or bitter, they in no way 'bite'. Bitter, well, y'all just gotta read that Gonzoe Yuk track thread. Obviously no one could answer my questions and they know they wrong, so go ahead and add something to it. And they DONT have beef with Inc, therefore, its not fake. So you're wrong Crunkadelic
http://www.2pacboard.com/forum/thread133744.html

RichieRich69 said:
You two above need to get it right (not DJ Dant). Whether you guys meant biter or bitter, they in no way 'bite'. Bitter, well, y'all just gotta read that Gonzoe Yuk track thread. Obviously no one could answer my questions and they know they wrong, so go ahead and add something to it. And they DONT have beef with Inc, therefore, its not fake. So you're wrong Crunkadelic
I said bitter, not biter. Do you know what the word "bitter" means?
Well, C-Bo I really dont know, but even alot of other people agree that Yuk is a bitter-ass nigga and I ain't talkin about the folks on the internet either. How the fuck am I wrong? Everybody know Yuk is a hating ass nigga tryna get some attention.

And I went over to that thread and seen some of your posts:

RichieRich69 said:
I don't know what y'all are crying about, this is a MIXTAPE SONG. I don't understand why Yuk can't diss Quik (Like yall are sayin). He's been doing his shit maybe as long as Quik has been Dj'in. Legend or not, people do stupid shit and I know Quik has made some stupid as moves recently

Bad Azz - Dont know why
Daz - Talks shit bout everyone
Snoop - Sellout, even to money
Dre - Don't need to explain this one
50 - Snitch upon various other things
Dj Quik - Sellout to money, rollin w/ some of the wrong people
Game - Obvious
Jimmy Ivione <---Didnt diss him
Eminem - Not very sure why? Aftermath/g-Unit affil.? Fucking with Pac's legacy?
Master P - Biter, fake
Mya - Dont know why

Since the AOW mixtape, Game Ova 1 & 2, Yukmouth looks more like a battle rapper, but he destroyed Game..But also no one seems to reply to him and I wonder why..No battle skills? :confused: And a lot of people here have to admit that they hate more rappers in the industry that are on that list and y'all are callin him a hater because he has a voice to get his word out???? I know the only poeple that'll get mad at Yuk are mostly them G-Unit aftermath fans, but come on, a lot of y'all flip-flop too much
RichieRich69 said:
I dont need to explain Snoop, he deserves it, Dre deserves it, and em...that can be mixed

Nut, what you said about Yuk havin no skillz is bullshit completely. He's used OTHER rappers HIT songs on them mixtape disses..So tell me, why doesnt anyone reply if he has no talent?? I'm assuming you're a hardcore fan of Game at this point. Gay-Unit Dickride all you want :thumb: Cuz all I see is a hater
After reading that, why should I even take you serious? Just about everything you said was irrelavant and pure opinion - you're just the average offensive fan. I didnt even bother reading the rest of the thread (I stopped after the reading the latter post above). And you're sayin that nobody answered your question over there on that thread. Well, I see why. And plus all I see is you arguing with somebody over there anyway. You even seem little tee'd off on this thread responding to me.

But anyway, I'll take DJ Dant's word for it.

Dj Dant said:
u gotta watch YukMouth United ghettos of america

c-bo explains it all, something bout him not showin him any respect so he was like fuck ja rule, and 50 is a snitch a big no no in da streets.
What does he say exactly?

Ok, I'm not mad at all, I just don't see how you can always rag on Yuk as a hater and 50 is the one with the wrong doing in the situation. I know what bitter means you idiot, I guess you were blind to see that Edboule said "yeah, they are biter in this"

Yeah, ignore my other post because you have nothing to come back with whatsoever, that why I know how to come up with facts to shut people up, instead of, he's a bitch, he's a hater, he's a baby or whatever the fuck people have to say. DON'T BE MAD I PROVED YOU WRONG!!! ONCE AGAIN, REGIME AIN'T BEEFING WITH MURDA INC

Edit: and If I posted opinions, prove me OTHERWISE!! You can't so it's staying fact

RichieRich69 said:
Ok, I'm not mad at all, I just don't see how you can always rag on Yuk as a hater and 50 is the one with the wrong doing in the situation. I know what bitter means you idiot, I guess you were blind to see that Edboule said "yeah, they are biter in this"

Yeah, ignore my other post because you have nothing to come back with whatsoever, that why I know how to come up with facts to shut people up, instead of, he's a bitch, he's a hater, he's a baby or whatever the fuck people have to say. DON'T BE MAD I PROVED YOU WRONG!!! ONCE AGAIN, REGIME AIN'T BEEFING WITH MURDA INC

Edit: and If I posted opinions, prove me OTHERWISE!! You can't so it's staying fact
LOL! You sound mad to me. Callin me an idiot, typing in caps, flossin them "!"s.

Yes, I know that Edouble said "biter". I said "bitter". But you yourself said and I quote "Whether you guys meant biter or bitter, they in no way 'bite'. Bitter, well....". Well, nobody said Yuk & Bo were biting, I think EDouble maybe made a typo and left out a "t", but I cant speak for Edouble though. But either way, I had to correct you on that, son. So I dont why you wanna get mad and call me an idiot.

"Yeah, ignore my other post because you have nothing to come back with whatsoever, that why I know how to come up with facts to shut people up, instead of, he's a bitch, he's a hater, he's a baby or whatever the fuck people have to say. DON'T BE MAD I PROVED YOU WRONG!!!

LOL! WTF? What exactly did you prove me wrong on again? I said Yuk was bitter, hating ass nigga tryna get attention and you didnt have nothing to say about that. Yes I know Regime don't have "real" beef with Murder Inc, but C-Bo since he seems to have beef with Ja cause of sort of "respect thing" which to me aint even a real reason to beef unless Ja directly disrespected Bo which is why I also called Bo bitter as well. And I ain't mad about at all. I don't lose any sleep at night thinkin about this shit like you probably do. I ignored you're other posts cause the shit you be sayin on the first few pages were irrelevant and you were arguing and dissing. You expect me to read more of that bullshit on the other pages too? But anyways, I dont really even care about the beef, so go back to that other thread with all that shit.

You should've just posted whatever you said over there on that thread instead of trying put me in check and giving me that link. I dont give a fuck about your opinions cause I dont see you stating any facts. What DJ Dant said was facts (what he said would've been enough to shut me up) - you ain't sayin nothing. I dont even see why you posted in the first place.

Well, damn I lost sleep tonight because I was out all night partying n town, shit...
Anyway, I'll just say this...my opinions are undeniably true that NO ONE has came with a good argument. Dant gave no FACTS about ANY of the situations I mentioned except for his UGA1 thing on THIS POST. IF you can ever answer any of my questions as to why 50 ain't got the guts to diss back, etc. I'll rep you. I do expect you to read everything I wrote because you leave so many gaps and makes your answers look like dirt, but it's all hip-hop politics. I ain't mad atcha. I'm too fuckin tired to reply to this shit, n I'm going back to the US tomorrow so I ain't gonna have time to reply.

Like I already said, I dont care. Maybe we just misunderstood each other. Forget it.

Dj Dant said:
RichieRich69 said:
Whether you guys meant biter or bitter, they in no way 'bite'. Bitter, well, y'all just gotta read that Gonzoe Yuk track thread. Obviously no one could answer my questions and they know they wrong, so go ahead and add something to it. And they DONT have beef with Inc, therefore, its not fake. So you're wrong Crunkadelic
As far as the original topic of this thread, I got more from Dant's post than your's. Thats what I meant by "facts". He didn't post any links to any other threads with opinions and agruments and didn't express his feelings, he just posted it what needed to be known about the topic.

Crunkadelic said:
Cause C-Bo and Yuk are just some bitter ass niggaz. They don't have no real reason to beef with them, they just tryna start some shit. Ja nor 50 are even thinkin of either one of them.
Please note that I'm only talking about Yukmouth cause I don't know C-bo's reasons for beefin wit 50. The whole thing started when Scarface released the diss track towards 50 entitled 'Snitch Niggas'. I remember that when the track came out 50 didn't answered directly but was saying some shit about Scarface and J Prince. Yukmouth is signed on Rap-A-Lot. When someone diss your boss what are you going to do? That's the reason why Yuk started to diss 50 (and Daz on the uga 2 dvd). Like Yuk said in an interview back in the days they're family and when you diss the boss you diss the whole label that's why he had to respond.

As Richierich69 has already said SAL ain't beefin with Ja Rule cause RAL and the INC do business together (as well as Death Row). That's why they had to remove Tha Realest's verse in the song 'Somebody Gone Die 2nite'.

Peace.

dimos06 said:
Please note that I'm only talking about Yukmouth cause I don't know C-bo's reasons for beefin wit 50. The whole thing started when Scarface released the diss track towards 50 entitled 'Snitch Niggas'. I remember that when the track came out 50 didn't answered directly but was saying some shit about Scarface and J Prince. Yukmouth is signed on Rap-A-Lot. When someone diss your boss what are you going to do? That's the reason why Yuk started to diss 50 (and Daz on the uga 2 dvd). Like Yuk said in an interview back in the days they're family and when you diss the boss you diss the whole label that's why he had to respond.

As Richierich69 has already said SAL ain't beefin with Ja Rule cause RAL and the INC do business together (as well as Death Row). That's why they had to remove Tha Realest's verse in the song 'Somebody Gone Die 2nite'.

Peace.
No. ACUTALLY, Scarface did the song "Bitch Niggaz" which wasnt directed at 50, until just Z-Ro (with J Prince's blessings) got on the song and did a verse dissing 50 and the hook. Both Face & BunB's verses aint directed at 50 at all. BTW, the "My Balls My Word" album was basically just an album of old leftovers by Face. "Bitch Nigga" originally only featured 50 & Bun-B.

Z-Ro himself publicly admitted that Face and Bun-B were even dissing 50 on the song and explained it. He got his little 15 minutes of fame. See here:

http://www.vh1.com/artists/news/1470875/03312003/50_cent.jhtml

And 50 said in one of his songs on one of his mixtapes (I forgot the name of it, but its over Talib Kweli's "Get By" beat) that he called Face & Bun-B and they said they had no problems and that Irv lied to both Suge & Prince. 50 NEVER dissed Face or J. Prince (the "Prince" he mentioned on "Ghetto Quran" was somebody else), and he never responded to Z-Ro.

And it's obvious why Z-Ro and Yuk would suddenly just start dissing 50 - cause of their boss, J. Prince. Yuk saids so himself in his verse on that song, talkin about "the boss wants you dead" or some shit like that. Z-Ro claims 50 was on "How Ya Livin" (BET's celebrity's crib show) snitching on Murder Inc. - funny thing is I was glued to BET everynight around that time and I never once saw 50 on that show. So, obviously, JPrince put him up to it.

JPrince: "Jump."
Yuk: "How high, boss?"
Z-Ro: "Like this, boss?"
JPrince: "Yeah."

Anyway, Prince had a relationship w/ Irv, 50 was shutting INC down, they needed help, Rap-A-Lot jumped on the bandwagon to diss 50. And I already know about the whole "Somebody Gotta Die" concerning the Realest's other verse on the song (or his extra ad-libs at the end) being cut.

And yeah, I already know that Yuk doesn't have "real beef" with Ja - he just disses him for fun - therefore, most would would consider him a hater. And even though RapALot is doing business with MurderInc, Yuk STILL disses Ja in case you haven't noticed. And its still not even clear why really Yuk even started dissin Daz - truthfully I dont see why - their not any different from one another since they both talk shit about people via their websites. But anyhow, Yuk doesn't make any sense when explaining his beefs anyway. Yuk will say a bunch of meaningless jibberish and his followers will say thats "real talk" cause they dont really know no better. I've seen this happened over and over.

Crunkadelic said:
No. ACUTALLY, Scarface did the song "Bitch Niggaz" which wasnt directed at 50, until just Z-Ro (with J Prince's blessings) got on the song and did a verse dissing 50 and the hook. Both Face & BunB's verses aint directed at 50 at all. BTW, the "My Balls My Word" album was basically just an album of old leftovers by Face. "Bitch Nigga" originally only featured 50 & Bun-B.

Z-Ro himself publicly admitted that Face and Bun-B were even dissing 50 on the song and explained it. He got his little 15 minutes of fame. See here:

http://www.vh1.com/artists/news/1470875/03312003/50_cent.jhtml
Wow I didn't know about that. Thanks for clearing that up. So, basically Z-Ro and Yuk dissed 50 because J told them to do that. I already knew that but I thought that Yuk also did it because he felt dissed by 50 and shit. I thought that it was fifty who had started the whole thing. Guess I was wrong.

.cloud. said:
What's this verse on "Somebody Gone Die 2Nite" you guys are talking about?
He had recorded a verse for the song but they didn't release it. Someone posted the original track on this board a long time ago. I don't have it. I'd like to hear it.

Nut

They dissed Ja Rule caus he's bitch. No need for further explanation.

P.S Fuck Tha Releast for calling Ja a biter, he's even more of a biter than Ja.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.