why dosent 50 cent get mad when...

TheCat

cause Akon is not part of G-unit..

if he was then yes its understood.

i think when somone has beef with another, it should be between the 2. it should not be an issue for the 3rd party.

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
Ja Rule is finished...50 destroyed him.

But yea, 50 is pretty thickle with some of his beef. The beef with jada, Joe and nas was only done for promoting the massacre

Besides, curtis has started so much beef he has issolated his audience. Think about it

Game,
Jada
Joe
buck
nas
wayne (sorta dissed him)
onyx
murda inc

And i think it shows on the latest soundscan for T.O.S.
hiphop is just getting sick of his bullshit i think...plus the music he is putting out lately is pretty shit (apart from the mixtapes)

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Cuz Akon doesn't give a shit what 50 Cent thinks of him collabing with someone else.

50 getting mad at Akon isn't gonna get 50 anywhere..but down a path where it's a huge loss to himself. Akon's like Nate Dogg, everyone loves him...so if he can get a single with Akon on it, more than not, it'll probably be a hit.

Jada, Fat Joe...etc, not so much.

Scoobyffc

Ja rule is here, in Brasil, doing a lot of shows.
Hes gonna perform at Favela da Rocinha, the biggest slum in the world (Rio de Janeiro)
and at a couple more places too.
This saturday hes gonna be here, in my city.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.