why dont i get a thank you?

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
What are your paypal transaction numbers? Sometimes sending echeques through paypal doesnt register on the donation script if thats what you did.

Thank you :D.

PuffnScruff

i have no clue to be honest. i'll try and look them up. would my email address that i use on paypal help?

it's no big deal really, i was starting to think there was a big conspiracy against members of the goodfellas :D

edit: i think this might be one of them, ID # 0TV96470FL5398025

ID # 6XX3374026049222C, this is the other one but the payment was to WebsiteCM - Content Management Solutions

PuffnScruff said:
i have no clue to be honest. i'll try and look them up. would my email address that i use on paypal help?

it's no big deal really, i was starting to think there was a big conspiracy against members of the goodfellas :D

edit: i think this might be one of them, ID # 0TV96470FL5398025

ID # 6XX3374026049222C, this is the other one but the payment was to WebsiteCM - Content Management Solutions
when you log in to paypal you can go to history and it shows all your transactions

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
WebsiteCM is Jons company, so you must have donated a long fucking time ago. Thanks, but I didnt see a cent of that money and it really doesnt help the board at all, its for the legal fund.

So I give you a half Thank You, which is a Than.

you get v.i.p if you donate? does that mean that i'll get a vip...that would be sweet...this board is the shit....i've never donated shit in my life, especially money...lol :p

wait maybe i was wrong :confused:

Cooper

yurdady1 said:
you get v.i.p if you donate? does that mean that i'll get a vip...that would be sweet...this board is the shit....i've never donated shit in my life, especially money...lol :p

wait maybe i was wrong :confused:
You can donate ie Just give money, or BUY Vip from the store :)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.