why do wiggers ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
sup man, i wanna fukin kno y wiggers in all there pics n shit, always throw up the westside, Does every wigger believe in wat tupac believe's in thug life? And i also just wanna let somtin go, i hate mothafuckas that throw up the W and live in new orleans or alabama, Westside is fo westcoasters not eassidaz

GangstaRapp said:
sup man, i wanna fukin kno y wiggers in all there pics n shit, always throw up the westside, Does every wigger believe in wat tupac believe's in thug life? And i also just wanna let somtin go, i hate mothafuckas that throw up the W and live in new orleans or alabama, Westside is fo westcoasters not eassidaz
thats like saying why do niggers consistantly score lowerer then us wiggers on standarized testing, even after receiving the same type of education. i guess the world will never no huh??

Chronic

two187pac said:
thats like saying why do niggers consistantly score lowerer then us wiggers on standarized testing, even after receiving the same type of education. i guess the world will never no huh??
Wigger is not a racial slur, it comments on a person's personality. Wigger is not equivelant for a white guy, it's the equivelant of a certain type of white guy. Nigger is a racial slur thus you'll be banned soon, bye :)

RoB_G said:
fuck you, im white and i dont throw up the sign, yo being a total ass stop steryotyping us fucker
Are you a wigger? He said "why do wiggers" so why are you replying with "fuck you, im white"? Why do you get offended when it's not directed at you? (Or are you a wigger?)

A wigger is a white person that imitates a stereotype black person that's into Hip-Hop.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
:thumb:

i tried to tell dudes to calm down and maybe see if it could turn into a decent debate, but then a second later two187pac posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.