why do u dislike GGGGG G unit! TONY YAYO!!

Why do u dislike g unit...I mean 4 those who dont know me..I dont like em either..better yet I ignore em...*there goes my ''im always open for new shit comment''*

But Ya know I wonder..why ppl dislike em so much..
If u choose to post in this thread..u will have to bring in some good shit...
stay the fuck out..if u like em...and dont come into hate like a fool do it..lol intellectually..Im givin the G unit haterz on this board another opportunity to hate...but keep it nice...

So lemme repeat sum things one more time :

Press the back or X button if u LIKE G unit
Press The back or X button if you dont have ne thing smart to say..
And lets try to keep it nice...

JL

i like them i just cant stand the hype around them people on here use to go on a lot about tony yayo and he aint done nothing he been in jail and there were free yayo threads and everything cos 50 and the rest of gunit were shouting him out

They are very repetitive. A retarded 12 year old white kid could go toe to toe with them lyrically. It's always about bitches, guns, drugs, killing, and being a gangsta. But then again, so is 70 percent of rap these days.

Farzin

I don't really dislike them nor do i like them. but to tell you the truth it kinda of pisses me off that everyone is thinking they are gods or something. they are not anything above average. all they have is great production and a major record deal behind them. I am happy for them because they went rrom nothing to millionaires and they deserved whether ppl wana belive it or not. but ppl need to understand they are not the best the rap game has ever seen. they are no gods. they are average rappers with the right production team and distrubition deals and somewhat smart businessmen.

i dont like em cos they re jus eminems credibility, if he didnt have g unit no one would take him seriously when he spits 'gangsta', also dont like em because they aint what they try to be.

To be real Tupac is my favourite rapper cuz his whole life was real it was like a gangster movie maybe he didn't have the lyrical ability of let's say talib kweli but all he talked about was real
Nowadays Chingy brags about his women but when i saw him on TRL he was shy as hell and Snoop contradicts himself all the time about his gangsta persona (not that i don't like snoop) so gangsta seems childish to me nowadays cuz it started as a normal reaction to ghetto problems but now i don't know if even 10% of the rappers are real in their songs. THat's why i stick with lyrical geniuses like Black Star, Gangstarr, Immortal Technique etc...
There are a lot of rappers that exagerate about their lives but G Unit seem to be the worse plus i don't like 50 voice and lyrics

beReal said:
we need mods
yeah this board needs sum but not cuz of this thread..At least thats wut I think...Cuz..u do u have the right to love em to death but u cant hate...i see it like this..let em post in this thread why ppl dislike em instead of...in the other threads which will happen neway...but ya know....

fuck mods its better like this,everyone can speak their mind. those who like fiddy are fuckin gay. ja rule is the man, r.u.l.e was fuckin tyte as hell, 50 cent that faggot aint dropping anything hot, eminem's voice is so goddamn annoying.

i only have one good thing to say about g-unit. and thats the game. damn he the hottest right now, i dont even know why he wit g-unit but i guess its cuz of dre. i been hearin' that game gon be leaving g-unit anyways,so fuck g-unit xcept for game

Shot 21

Its more 50 Cent I hate instead of G Unit. If they didnt have Wanksta Snitch as teir leader then they could do dome real rap instead of dyckryding 50 and dissing his enemies. Game needs to really represent the Westcoast and leave. But if 50 was gone G Unit might be good. Just shut up with all the G-G-G-G-G-G-G- bs that is in all of their songs.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.