why do my rep dots turn grey

Status
Not open for further replies.
but he didnt cuz i remember wen he gave me the rep, we wer on msn and he laughed at one of my threads, and hes like i repped u. i checked my rep and it didnt go up, so i checked the rep he gave me and it was grey, but he already had 2 squares by then or atleast thas wut i remember

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Who cares.

Reps are not a penis replacement. I'm sorry, but that's true.

Why not just work at contributing to increasing the boards intelligence level and forgetting all about reps.

TecK NeeX

On Probation: Please report break in guidelines to
The higher your post count the higher rep points the person you repped gets, you have to have a certain amount of posts to rep people. This is done to prevent people from creating another account just so they can keep repping themselves

Cooper

Pittsey said:
Who cares.

Reps are not a penis replacement. I'm sorry, but that's true.

Why not just work at contributing to increasing the boards intelligence level and forgetting all about reps.
I use reps to make me feel better, thus forgetting the size of my inadequate penis.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
TecK NeeX said:
The higher your post count the higher rep points the person you repped gets, you have to have a certain amount of posts to rep people. This is done to prevent people from creating another account just so they can keep repping themselves
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.