Why Close my Thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebastian

first one:
maverick said dante should stop editing peoples posts (which was not true) so i think it was closed for "beefing" (or at least dante didnt want to let it go that far)

second:
simply for beefing (JarG and TheLegendInsane)

Lame.

Mods don't beef they should know better.

Who is The LegendInsane??????

There isn't a thread of beef in that thread.

Wtf x2!

Why not just delete the mindless posts that have nothing to do with the thread and let it continue as would be?

Warnings:
If you see people starting to lean towards beefing, give them a warning and remind them to follow the guidelines. If the person continues, close the topic if necessary, and report the posts to the admins in Letter to the President. If a person is blatantly dissing somebody, warn them, and report the post to the admins in Letter to the President.

http://www.2pacboard.com/forum/faq.php?faq=guidelines#faq_poster_guidelines

Do I not have a point? I feel I have been violated in this great injustice.

Dante

Meyer & Dante Best Friends4eva
Yeshua said:
Do I not have a point? I feel I have been violated in this great injustice.
is it really that serious?
that was two weeks ago, and this very same topic was and stil is being discussed in another thread.

beReal said:
first one:
maverick said dante should stop editing peoples posts (which was not true) so i think it was closed for "beefing" (or at least dante didnt want to let it go that far)

second:
simply for beefing (JarG and TheLegendInsane)
nice job in mentioning me... lol

Dante said:
is it really that serious?
that was two weeks ago, and this very same topic was and stil is being discussed in another thread.
Yes it is. You Mods don't like it when we normal members break the guidelines. You are abusing your power, unlike Spiderman.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Honestly, get over it.
Who cares if your post gets closed. Most people on here think it gives you reputation by being a thread starter. This is the internet.

Your thread got closed. If you're upset, that's a shame. But it's not a "great injustice", it's a message board. Now move on.

SicC

Dying Breed
Staff member
Yeshua said:
Lame.

Why not just delete the mindless posts that have nothing to do with the thread and let it continue as would be?
it doesnt work, they just come back in and fuck shit up, thats why we dont do it.

pz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.