Why can't I post when I log in? I havent DONE ANYTHING. Please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's likely you or others were:

1)Beefing (Fighting)

I havent been beefing.

2)Freeposting

What is freeposting exactly? I dont even post that often!!!

3)It was a question/poll/topic that has been posted MANY times. Try running a search. IE: Did Outlawz/EDI/2Pac have beef with Xzibit?

I have NEVER done this.

4)It was leading to beef. IE: Who's more of a bitch: 50 Cent or Ja Rule?

Check my history. No problem. I just encourage debates but no beef. Some people view me as being controversial but this is all part of debating and being in forums as long as you do not break the rules.

If you don't think it should have been closed, contact the MOD in that forum. Should they not respond, or you feel their cause is unjust, THEN, AND ONLY THAN, SHOULD YOU POST A THREAD IN THE LETTER TO THE PRESIDENT forum. Be sure to provide a link.

And here I am. I am requesting someone provide me an explanation because I get the feeling that some of these mods are abusing their authority and playing games regarding who they like and dont like as posters which is total bullshit if true. This has also happened to me before. I couldnt post and no reason was given to me not even a warning. Presently, I havent done anyhting wrong at all and I have been a loyal long time poster here even when str8ridah himself was posting in the forums back in 99.

I read the FAQ's, the forum guidlines, rules etc.....and there is NOTHING that I have broken as far as the rules go. Thanks in advance for the help.

Ok Please disregard this thread. It seems to be working now. For some reason I couldnt get to post before after logging in. Weird. Thanks anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.