Why are 99.9% of hip hop vid's crap

Frank Grimes said:
Why?

, i cant watch them, they are all horrible.

prove me wrong
Because rappers think all a video needs anymore is fast and sexy looking cars and women, champagne scenes and insinuated pot smoking and that's it.

I loved when rap videos actually told a story. Pac's "I Ain't Mad Atcha", Snoop's "Murder Was The Case", Warren G's "Regulate"

jason_g_718 said:
Because rappers think all a video needs anymore is fast and sexy looking cars and women, champagne scenes and insinuated pot smoking and that's it.

I loved when rap videos actually told a story. Pac's "I Ain't Mad Atcha", Snoop's "Murder Was The Case", Warren G's "Regulate"
i feel you but one good thing about todays hip hop vids are the honeys :thumb:

Seko

True.
As far as I see it music is dead for me until someone like pac comes around again.
so much fake ass bitches in hip-hop and music general.
even the old school ppl have sold out or been killed.
but I doubt it will happen in my lifetime or ever.

Seko said:
As far as I see it music is dead for me until someone like pac comes around again.
and when someone like pac does come around there called a biter and hated on.
lol
.if you want someone like pac check out "tha Realest", his spot on him

Seko

Frank Grimes said:
and when someone like pac does come around there called a biter and hated on.
lol
.if you want someone like pac check out "tha Realest", his spot on him

You didint get my point now did you?

I was meaning when someone who is real, stays true and has a good & real message in his/her songs and isnt just trying to make a dollar out of these stupid teenagers who buy g-unit shit.

have you seen the roll call video? have you seen i feel it in the air video? they both told a story, and are probably my fav. videos right now. most videos are wack, i like those two alot though. just thought i'd share.

Seko said:
I was meaning when someone who is real, stays true and has a good & real message in his/her songs and isnt just trying to make a dollar out of these stupid teenagers who buy g-unit shit.

Beanie Sigel. Murs. Joe Budden. Talib Kweli. DMX. X-Raided. Bone Thugs. Kanye West. Scarface. Styles P. Royce da 5' 9".

People tend to forget that there are other labels besides Interscope.

ARon

One Mic. Good video.

I think one thing i hate more than all the booty shakin videos, well i dont really hate them, is when someone actually tries to make a video and it comes out bad, like they try to make it deeper then the song acutally is, gets annoying.

Aristotle said:
One Mic. Good video.

I think one thing i hate more than all the booty shakin videos, well i dont really hate them, is when someone actually tries to make a video and it comes out bad, like they try to make it deeper then the song acutally is, gets annoying.
Toy soulja's, extremely corny

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.