• Raekwon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Masta Killer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
Ide say Raekwon

i like Ghostface...i think his story telling and lyrics are amazing..so is his flow but is voice can sound abit whiney sometimes...like he is crying or something

linx

Staff member
Well it's like I always say. Meth will probably win the polls. He's always been the most popular. My personal favorite is either Ghost or Rae.

The Genius! GZA is still on some grimey shit. Grandmasters was dope. So right now, its GZa for me, nobody else is releasing really dope shit outta the wu right now imo... So ima wait for raekwon. But right now i'd gave to say gza... and the fact that liquid swords is still my favorite wu solo

RZA is not that good of a rapper but guess his production is carrying him but niggas are trippin or stoners if you think, overal, Meth is better than Ghost. You fav. rapper maybe but even Ghost weakest LP, Bulletproof Wallets, is better that Tical O. Ghost classics:at least 3 to Meths one

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.