Whose opinion do you respect most?

Since hip-hop is so largley based on a reflective component, like "How did this record fit in at the time it was made" or simply "Is this track hot", opinions are what drive/create the induvidual fan's perspective. While legitimate fans build their own opinions, there are still cats whose opinion you damn well respect, whether it is the same as yours or not.

So, whose opinion do you respect most? Can be a DJ, emcee, or whatever.

AmerikazMost

My own, and anyone who is knowledgeable about hip-hop and whose musical tastes are similar to mine, even if they disagree with me on particular artists, songs, albums, or debates.

As soon as I hear a "Young" or "Lil" come out of their mouth, I turn my ears off.

Literally, I shut them down.

ARon

Of course everyone is gonna say their own so...

Mostly DJ's or producers. Actually this works better, who my favorits producers work with. Take Dilla for example, Frank n Dank and Guilty Simpson are just some common artists on his work so naturally I checked em out, and turned out liking em. I already like a producers work and if he is confident enough in another artist to give em his work then I'm pretty confident it's gonna be good.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.