whose going to sell more?

Whose going to sell more when their albums drop?

• Lloyd Bank$

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Game

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
i think g-unit really needs this new banks album to move alota units since the yayo and mobb deep albums both failed so miserably

and without 50 i dont think game will go past platinum this time...dont know cant be sure though

ARon

Game. But more importantly I think Game will release the better album. Games new song not even single, I dont think its official, is makin more news than Banks' actual single so thats my stance on the sales part. But yeah I think Game will release the better album.

_carmi

me, myself & us
Aristotle said:
Game. But more importantly I think Game will release the better album. Games new song not even single, I dont think its official, is makin more news than Banks' actual single so thats my stance on the sales part. But yeah I think Game will release the better album.
what games new song?

man I prob liked banks album the best of all g-units realeses apart from grodt. banks is talented but I think game has to put out a better album ok he wont prob have many hit singles but at least it will be a solid album imo better than banks. but i may be wrong banks def has the sklills to match or even out shine game but hurricain has the hunger the hunger for more lol

7 Syns

I'd just like to ask, is this personally important? I mean if both have great albums, average albums or bad albums would sales dictate which one you would buy or sell more?

This thread is like a popularity contest at more, I'll support both artists. Anyone can flop, not many can reach the holy grail so called plat+ plaque.

Game will probably outsell Banks. But each album will probably be average at best. Game will continue his name dropping, played out rhymes. One Blood isn't great IMO. Good song but how come he says "I ain't got beef with 50 & Jay?". I understand Jay, but c'mon man you've been dissing 50 for a good 18 months now.

Banks, well he needs to change his lyrical content too. Maybe not as much as Game needs to. He needs to have some heart in his rhymes and delivery however. I'll buy both albums most likely.

peace.

The Game will sell more than Lloyd Banks and he'll make a better album. I except that from him. His lyrics are better now then in the time of 'Documentary'. That will decide...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.