Who's your favorite Biter???

Tonio1986 said:
I guess you are joking, hopefully.
nope, never been a Biggie Fan, partly cause he is from NYC and don't dig the subject content of most NY songs.

But Guirlla takes the best parts of Biggie and puts them to funky west coast beats. and compton lyrics.

how is jay-z a biter, i understand the man has taken some verses and on occasion entire songs from people but look at it in perspective. how many verses has he written in his career and how many of those verses came from other people. if i had to make an estimate less then 2% of his verses were taken/modified which is by no means enough to consider someone a biter.

two187pac said:
how is jay-z a biter, i understand the man has taken some verses and on occasion entire songs from people but look at it in perspective. how many verses has he written in his career and how many of those verses came from other people. if i had to make an estimate less then 2% of his verses were taken/modified which is by no means enough to consider someone a biter.
Jay-Z is a Bitter not only lyricaly but Style wise.

and you do know that he used to put "Real Niggaz do real Thingz" on his CD's AFTER Makaveli did it?

that right there makes him a bitch in my book.

Hankaveli said:
Jay-Z is a Bitter not only lyricaly but Style wise.

and you do know that he used to put "Real Niggaz do real Thingz" on his CD's AFTER Makaveli did it?

that right there makes him a bitch in my book.
hes not taking other peoples styles like the other people mentioned in the thread are, he has a unique style that may have elements of other people in it but its still unique. i am by no means a jay-z advocate but i dont think its fair to call him a biter when you look at all of the work hes done that is completly originial.

Jay-Z (has bitten so many styles it's not even funny)
The Realest (yeah, I said it)
Guerilla Black (I'm going, going, back 2 back, 2 cali, cali)
Bathgate (why would anyone wanna sound like Jay Z?)
Topp Dogg (damn was deathrow that hard up for some snoop music)

Guerillia Black

LMAO at the dude saying Jay-Z is a biter for using "Real niggaz do real things". While Pac did say it/use it or whatever Biggie had that song over the westcoast beats called "Real Niggaz Do Real Thingz" in like 1994/5. So if Jay did copy it from anyone, it was Biggie. But, I do believe it was a pretty common phrase.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.