Who's seen LOOSE CHANGE? Watch it 4 FREE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres a link where you can download a FREE film that tells you the truth about the 9/11 World Trade Centre ‘Terrorist attacks’. Its called Loose Change.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7866929448192753501
(Watch now... streamlined)

http://www.question911.com/linksall.htm
(Download it in parts)

This shows the concrete proof that 9/11 was set-up by the USA Government, so they can declare war on other countries, and call them terrorists when they try and defend themselves.

This Film proves that the Twin Towers did not fall because of two planes flying into them, but by controlled explosions…Set-up by George bush’s secret services, who made a Massive profit from the demolition of the buildings.

DOWNLOAD THIS FILM! For the sake of your Sanity!!!

“The USA government has consistently blamed me for being behind every attack. I would like to assure the world that I did not plan the recent attacks, which seem to have been planned by certain people for personal reasons. I have been living in the emirate state of Afghanistan, and following its leaders rules. The current leader does not allow me to exercise such operations.”

Osama bin Laden, On Al Jazeera TV
16/09/2001

“Your government failed you, and I failed you.”
White House Advisor – Richard Clarke

“We made it about a block away, and floor by floor it just started popping out, It was as if they had detonators, as if they planned to take down the building.”
NYC Fire Fighter, New York

Quotes from ‘LOOSE CHANGE’

The maker of this Film put a disclaimer at the end of the film saying that they encourage free distribution of the film…so you are not breaking the law when you download it!!

Info websites:
www.911proof.com
www.geocities.com/killtown

“Please watch this film and distribute it by any means necessary”
Dillan Avery – Director of Loose Change

I only watched about half of it and it does kinda make you wonder.. Especially the part about no major wreckage found at the pentagon.. Dunno how true all of that is though.

S. Fourteen

Mowgli said:
Heres a link where you can download a FREE film that tells you the truth about the 9/11 World Trade Centre ‘Terrorist attacks’. Its called Loose Change.
Translation: Leaves you with unanswered questions about 9/11. There was a maintnace related shut down of the generators in one of the towers... very suspicious...

Giz

lol this has always been FREE...

As far as the theories goes, I wouldn't just dismiss them as "conspiracy nut jobs", a lot of stuff in the movie makes you wonder. But on the other hand I don't see how you can accuse the government without any real proof...

u never know what to believe. its a good documentary. our government is cabable of alot of things. i dunno if the movies true of not but it does make u wounder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.