Who's new?

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Who have you just picked up on and are feeling at the moment?

It doesn't matter if they haven't dropped an album yet, or you've just discovered someone who has been around for nearly 20 years, like Masta Ace.

Who have you just picked up on, and want us to hear too?

papoose for sure. he is fucking amazing- my favorite out rite now. releases like a million mixtapes, all fire- all i can say is i cant wait for the fuckin album and im sure im not the only one

maino and hell rell at the moment..... maino got a lot of charisma mic presence, i dont know if im the only one who feels that way......

I know hes departed but soulja slim, i listened to a few tracks after reading the book "Triksta, Life and death and New Orleans rap" by Nik Cohn, and was really immpressed especially by the album "A few years later, a few months after" just a shame we lost another good rapper there was a lot of potential there.........

Trae from Guerilla Maab...always listened to his songs, but never really paid him much attention..."Swangin'" is a bangin' ass down south song even tho it's kinda old

Franchise2003 said:
I know hes departed but soulja slim, i listened to a few tracks after reading the book "Triksta, Life and death and New Orleans rap" by Nik Cohn, and was really immpressed especially by the album "A few years later, a few months after" just a shame we lost another good rapper there was a lot of potential there.........
im glad someone is listenin to soulja slim and givin the respect he should get RIP he was a dope rapper

ive been gettin into brotha lynch hung and x-raided lately

UK_Thug

Tonedeff. his album archetype was the best release last year. cant wait for something new to come along

next album to look forward to is PackFM. that guy is awesome

yayo said:
I got his first album "Give it 2 'Em Raw", I reckon it was heaps good.

yeah it was good when i first picked it up back on the day it came out, but ive grown a lot since then and my music tastes have really changed. But i do recall a great song by the name of "Takin' Hits" that is still a jam everyone should check out.

But right now i'm really feeling Wu-Tang Forever Disc 1. CD is fuckin amazing, I love how there are no breaks inbetween songs they just flow one right after another, all blending together. This cd is so damn well rounded its unbelieveable, and i havent been able to take it out of my cd player since i put it in a few weeks ago. I use to like disc 2 better, but now that shit is a toss up. I have had this double disc album since the release but i have been really craving some good Wu-ness. Wu Tang is for the Babies

Maceo - Straight Out Da Pot

definitly didn't expect what i got.

Hes on a little label, Flip Quick or something, but hes got that mainstream feel on some songs, he could definitly blow up, BUT, he turns around and rips it real nice "The Struggle" and "God's Soldier" with some conscious (sorta) but more questioning type songs.

Dude is deeper then I expected, but still has real nice beats/club songs.

Great mixture of everything, you know?

Mainstream hasn't really been poppin', so I ventured off into the New York underground mixtape circuit. I'm mostly listening to artists like Stack Bundles, Papoose, Jae Millz, and J.R. Writer.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.