Who's in charge?

AmerikazMost

Rukas, SicC, and Jon are all inactive for the most part. Amara is on hiatus. Pittsey's under the knife (best wishes). So who's technically #1 right now? Dante?

Just wondering. Thought I'd ask.

Preach

that's a hella good question.

i'm a super-mod so i can ban and i can moderate every forum but what are the odds that i'll check all the threads in all the forums lol. and i've only banned someone once so that's not what i do primarily. basically, without admins telling me what to do i dunno what the hell im gonna do lol.

dante save us plx.

_carmi

me, myself & us
pittsey under knifes? did i miss something?

but yeah every admin are away for the moment, sicc was here for some time but seems like he's gona again. so...

and rizzle, is there any other super mod than you?

Preach

don't remember who all the supermods are, but i know it's me, 7 syns, dante and isn't dave d a supermod? anyway, dante's a dick (i know you're not in denial :D) and 7 syns is hella cool and they both do a lot of moderating type shit on these boards. we'll be okay i guess.

AmerikazMost

Rizzle said:
that's a hella good question.

i'm a super-mod so i can ban and i can moderate every forum but what are the odds that i'll check all the threads in all the forums lol. and i've only banned someone once so that's not what i do primarily. basically, without admins telling me what to do i dunno what the hell im gonna do lol.

dante save us plx.
You're a super-mod? Who'd you sleep with to get that position?

ArtsyGirl

^^:laugh:

I'm thinkin some of the ppl u mentioned arnt completely gone, just not visible to the common member.. We are not alone.. :sad:

_carmi

me, myself & us
Super Moderators
User Name / Location Contact
7 Syns
Brisbane City, AUS
beReal
Germany
Chronic
Lost
Dante
Got root?
Dave D
?
DJ Tek
Providence, RI
Illuminattile
The Perfidious Albion
Rizzle
Norway
who the hell is dj tek? never saw him around.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Tek is Rukas business partner.

I don't go under the knife until 4th September. I was in Spain. And I'm going back to Spain on the 22nd August for a week.

Zimbabwe said:
Who is under the alias "Admin" ??
isnt it rukas, wen i created a message board for the awards, my username was admin and i wasnt aloud to change it. I assum rukas created a second username, cuz admin is the gayest username ever

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.