Who's droppin and when?

7 Syns

Redman - Red Gone Wild, when oh when? Whenever Jigga formally decides that Bleek, Gunz & Jeezy aren't the only artists on Def Jam I guess.

peace.

HellRazor05 said:
Forgot about that one.
and thats exactly why it'll probably never come out. I for one don't blame Def Jam for not releasing the album. cause if they did it would probably barely push 300,000 units. as hard as it is for me to say no one but people like us listen to or care about Redman. And plus the two singles hes released (Gillahouse Check and Rush Da Security) have made absolutley no noise on mainstream radio. So basically if they released Red Gone Wild at least in the near future they'd basically be throwing money out the window.

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
lloyd banks
Young buck
(^^these two will be great like the first ones imo)

mobb deep - blood money (this will be pretty shit)

game - the doctors advocate (haha...his already name dropping on the title....this will be let down again cause of all the name droppin every sentence)

camron - commin soon i think
raekwon - cuban linx II (hopefully be another classic)

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
Secret Society (Non Phixion + Necro) is dropping soon

plus you know theres gunna be a Necro album or two this year

Natas "N of tha world" is coming out Tuesday

ARon

I dont think that Nas and Preme album wil ldrop anytime soon, instead Nasdaq Dow Jones is coming out. At least that what I would think, is he just gonna scrap it?

Kurupt - Same Shit, Different Day

Brotha Lynch Hung & MC Eiht - whatever the fuck that is named i forget

i think Ice T is comin wit a new one also

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
January Releases

Knoc'Turnal Return of the Hustler 01.17.06
Too Short Pimpin Inc 01.17.06
Dreddy Kruger Think Differently: Wu Tang Meets The Indy Culture 01.20.06
Cunninglynguists Piece of Strange 01.24.06
Chino XL Poison Pen 01.24.06
Tha Alkaholiks Firewater 01.24.06
DJ Green Lantern Hood Rules Apply 01.31.06
Planet Asia The Sickness Copter 01.31.06

February Releases

Aceyalone Magnificent City 02.07.06
Dem Franchize Boyz On Top of Our Game 02.07.06
J Dilla Donuts 02.07.06
Jaheim Ghetto Classics 02.07.06
Layzie Bone Thug Brothers 02.07.06
Jagged Edge Jagged Edge 02.14.06
Five Deez Kommunicator 02.21.06
One Be Lo Project F.E.T.U.S. 02.21.06
J Rawls Essence of Soul 02.21.06
Lil Flip I Need Mine 02.28.06
Juvenile Reality Check 02.28.06
Donell Jones Journey of a Gemini 02.28.06
Ne Yo TBA 02.28.06

TCD

I really hope Kanye gets some other producers to help him do the albums being released on his label because if he does 95% of the production on GLC,Really Doe's etc.albums like he did with Common, we probably won't see "Graduation" until late '07.

Immortal Technique - Middle Passage (Springtime)
M1 (of dead prez) solo album soon
public enemy - rebirth of a nation 3/7/06 (produced by paris)
hard truth soldiers Featuring Paris' trademark massive sonic production, Volume 1 showcases contributions from Public Enemy, The Coup, Dead Prez, Paris, Immortal Technique, T-KASH, Kam, The Conscious Daughters, MC Ren, Sun Rise Above, and The S.T.O.P. Movement (Mobb Deep, Tray Deee, Soopafly, KRS-One, Defari, Daz, J-Ro, RBX, Bad Azz, WC, Dilated Peoples, Mac Minister, The Alchemist, Mack 10, Evidence, Defari, Everlast, and B-Real), among others. March 7 2006

AnarchistFunk said:
Immortal Technique - Middle Passage (Springtime)
M1 (of dead prez) solo album soon
public enemy - rebirth of a nation 3/7/06 (produced by paris)
hard truth soldiers Featuring Paris' trademark massive sonic production, Volume 1 showcases contributions from Public Enemy, The Coup, Dead Prez, Paris, Immortal Technique, T-KASH, Kam, The Conscious Daughters, MC Ren, Sun Rise Above, and The S.T.O.P. Movement (Mobb Deep, Tray Deee, Soopafly, KRS-One, Defari, Daz, J-Ro, RBX, Bad Azz, WC, Dilated Peoples, Mac Minister, The Alchemist, Mack 10, Evidence, Defari, Everlast, and B-Real), among others. March 7 2006
Mr. Tray Deee is dropping a album from prison?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.