whos "domination" , has he got any albums, or planning any, can u post some tracks

Domination is a rapper from Jamica Queens that was with G-Unit because of his affiliation with Bang 'Em Smurf. When Bang 'Em Smurf got screwed by 50 Cent, obviously Domination felt screwed too and since then has put out song after song after song after song after song after song after song after song after song dissing 50.

He's got 6 mixtapes out called "The Groundwork". He started really raw and his early stuff was good, but I haven't been that impressed lately. He rolls with a crew called SBG (Silver Back Guerrilla) that is made up of himself, Young Dice (some 12 year old shitty rapper who raps about getting laid and killing people, I made a post about him about 2 months ago), Big Swig (sounds pretty raw still, I like his flow) and...um, I think Freddo Star is an associate...not sure though.

Also, he's got a label through I believe Koch called Gangsta Flip records and finally, he is the cousin of Freaky Tah.

If any of that information is incorrect, I apologize but I believe it all to be true.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.