Who would win??

Lets play a game where one person names two mcs and the next person says who they think would win in a battle between the two rappers.

I'll start it off with a tough one.

Eminem vs. Big L

Eminem.. Big L's freestyles seem to be pre-written

.. but if ur saying with prewittens, still eminem, hes more of a battle rapper.

Rhymefest vs. Eyedea??

Ill go with Eyedea.. He has some good lines and some of his song concepts are iight.. At least the ones I've heard, although I admit I havent heard much of Rhymefest aside from his album that came out this year.

Cuban Link vs. Jadakiss?

linx

Staff member
Don't take this the wrong way, but this is kind of a stupid idea. Some rappers are just rappers and some are/would be dope battle rappers. Know what I mean? So I just think it's gonna turn out a little shitty when people start naming dudes who can't battle to save their life.

i see what ur getting at.. but whatever Its just a discussion man, battling is also a part of hiphop, which is never discussed on this board, along with just regular fresstyling and turntablism. And ur right just cuz a rapper cant/doesnt battle doesnt make him an weaker than one that can. Some ppl got it and some ppl dont.

But the thread starter needs to be more clear weather he's talking freestyle battles or just who can write a better battle track.

as for Kiss vs Cuban Link.. i dont think either of em can battle (freestyle) but battle tracks, i'd say Jadakiss.

C-Rayz Walz vs. Breez Evahflowin

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.