who would win in a fight - big or pac (USE THIS ONE - THIS ONE HAS THE POLL)

who would win? remember. fight club rules.

• christopher wallace

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • tupac shakur

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rtyfghvbn

puff. PUFF. pass.
before you criticize me, just know that i have no paticular interest in this topic. there were just some people arguing over in the 'biggie disses towards pac' thread' about which one would win in a PHYSICAL fight, so i figured a topic like that deserved it's own thread.

anyway, vote up top, and if you want, reply, telling:

a) who you voted for.
b) why you voted for them.

DO NOT - i repeat, DO NOT - answer "because [one of them] is a little bitch blah blah blah". answer in intelligent, coherent answers.

remember, we're not talking about a lyrical battle. we're talking about a physical battle of strength. fight club rules.

if anyone does not know what fight club rules are, let me know, so that i can go ahead and slap you (and then of course explain what they are).

rtyfghvbn

puff. PUFF. pass.
alright. here's my response.

a) i voted for christopher wallace.
b) i voted for christopher wallace BECAUSE although the majority of his size was attributed to fat, not muscle, he was still much taller and bigger than pac. and plus, fat is padding, let's not forget.

in order for pac to hit big in the face, he would need to swing somewhat upward.

(in case anybody was curious, that's where pac got the idea for "the uppercut". you hear him talking in the intro to the song about battling "lions three times his size". by calling the song "the uppercut", and not "the 1, 2" or "the jab", he's representing the fact that although he is smaller than his enemies, he can still fight them. just a bit of trivia for ya.)

anyway, while an uppercut is powerful, when executed from a shorter person that needs to reach up further, it takes away some of the force. whereas big is free to uppercut, jab, or just fucking nail pac in the head with a full downward force.

and although big would probably tire easier, i think it would take big much fewer hits to knock pac out than the other way around.

and don't get me wrong - i'm a much bigger pac fan than a big fan. but i do need to be impartial when talking about their physical characteristics, and with that in my mind, i feel big would win.

that's just my opinion. i look foward to hearing yours.

pac would win, hed jus avoid most of bigs punches, hit him a couple times, avoid, then hit him again, couple gut shots, couple hooks, n uppercutz, niggaz gonne b dazed n knocked tha fuck out.

i'm gonna have to vote for pac.
although pac was smaller he was still pretty ripped. pac's speed would give him the main advantage, he could easily avoid biggie's bear claw and would eventually drain him out. unless pac was up all night knockin out bangers in the studio with yaki and big ballin ass syke he'll have a seemingly endless supply of energy

(in case anybody was curious, that's where pac got the idea for "the uppercut". you hear him talking in the intro to the song about battling "lions three times his size". by calling the song "the uppercut", and not "the 1, 2" or "the jab",
listen to the uppercut again. at 0:20 sec, "watch the jab"
i agree that pac's uppercut wouldn't be too useful initially.
BUT if mr wallace fails to 'watch the jab' pac can hit his belly (wouldn't be too hard with such a target) and big will crunch up and grab him stomach in pain. at this moment i guarantee pac wouldve showed us that "left and right, my upperut'll hit em up"

good thread man, im interested in what other people think
peace

pac, caz biggie was a bit too big to fight in my opinion, i mean sure he could absorb the hits, but i dont think he could throw any effective punches. Pac was quicker...yada yada yada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.