Who the hell is gillie da kid?

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
Holy SHIT

here link to his page :pfirst song come up is the diss. somebody in comments mention somethin about HIM WRITIN FOR WAYNE

roaches

Just from listening to both Gillie da Kid and Lil' Wayne, it's pretty clear that Gillie wasn't actually writing his lyrics. From the interviews I've read with Gillie da Kid, he was more of a vocal coach than anything.

What I find really funny is that earlier, Lil' Wayne's detractors claimed he sounded too much like Jay-Z, and now they're saying he sounds like Gillie da Kid.

It's a shame, I liked Major Figgas and Gillie da Kid is nice, but his current brand of promotion is a turn-off.

The dude is nice on wax but anyone who labels himself the king of Philly without dropping a national solo is clearly conceited enough to think that hypocritical behaviour goes unnoticed.

Someone should tell him that having an aneurysm on the Wendy Williams show because Cash Money yoked him isn’t necessarily the best way for an aspiring rapper to market himself.

Within the context of hip hop, I’ve always believed that when an artist employs the word king to describe himself, it implies more than merely purporting to be the most adept emcee in a specific locality. Even if he was professing to be the best in Philadelphia, I’d still disagree.

he got a sick flow but he aint philly's king thats Beanie Sigel this nigga flipped it if he thinks he king and just recently after he starts dissin cash money he got shot u aint king of nothin if you get shot up on ur terrotory

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.