who shot ya

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
omg some of you dick ryders need to get pacs pubic hairs from between your teeth.Pac was no angel nigga.

Who shot ya wasnt a diss to tupac. The song was recorded for mary j bliges album (forgot the name). The original version of Who Shot Ya has keith murray on it, it was supposed to be on mary's album but they felt it was too hard for a rnb album. It was released sometime in 95

Who Shot Ya? was released as a B-side on the Big Poppa maxi single. It was originally intended to appear on a movie soundtrack, as of this moment the name of it escapes me.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
what the fuck kind of question is that that u beggin for lmao, ask if it was releasd before or after.... hit em up

'Who shot ya? But ya punks didnt finish' anyone?

Ll Cool J "i Shot Ya" Was A Diss At Pac
That Shyt Was Hilarious
Ll Cool J Tryna Be Gangsta And Diss
The Gangsta Is Not In Him
Biggie Swear The Song "who Shot Ya" Wasnt Aim At Pac But I
Believe So

SweetCocoa said:
Ll Cool J "i Shot Ya" Was A Diss At Pac
That Shyt Was Hilarious
Ll Cool J Tryna Be Gangsta And Diss
The Gangsta Is Not In Him
Biggie Swear The Song "who Shot Ya" Wasnt Aim At Pac But I
Believe So
did biggie even have any real disses against pac. pac had no problem calling biggie out on tracks yet biggie only said pacs name once on that track wit jay z. correct me if im wrong.

no he never had any real disses becuz he wasnt beefin with pac in the first place, and yeah your right he makes a joke bout pac and faith on one of his songs.

VENOMOUS

acutually long kiss good night says pac name on it but they edited out 4 obvious reasons.That nigga murdered pac wit long kiss good night

Bobby Sands

acutually long kiss good night says pac name on it but they edited out 4 obvious reasons.That nigga murdered pac wit long kiss good night
What r u talkin bout.Pac was already 6 months dead when that rubbish song was released.Only good thing about it were RZA'S beats.Why couldnt he put it out earlier and say Pac's name?He couldnt release a diss to 2Pac when Pac was alive cos he was a straight up scared bitch.I love Biggie's music but the man was a coward.

I know Pac was no angel but he wasnt no coward either.

Biggie Dickryder.

VENOMOUS

Tupac Tha Great said:
What r u talkin bout.Pac was already 6 months dead when that rubbish song was released.Only good thing about it were RZA'S beats.Why couldnt he put it out earlier and say Pac's name?He couldnt release a diss to 2Pac when Pac was alive cos he was a straight up scared bitch.I love Biggie's music but the man was a coward.

I know Pac was no angel but he wasnt no coward either.

Biggie Dickryder.
Ok congragulation you are about to be checked and you have now made my signature..Lets get to buisness.

This not about biggie being a coward or what not.It was about him being so grimey and underhanded.He Is basicly shitting on the niggaz grave.after all 2pac was his enemy and said my 44 make sure all your kids wont grow, I fucked your wife you fat fuck ,the baby aint mine i let the world know i used a rubber etc.....Wtf...You really think he is supposed to feel bad or be sympathetic because pac passed away:rolleyes:He was scared?I highly doubt that,He got put in checked but not scared and he maybe infact involved in tupacs death because thats what he is basicly saying on the long kiss goodnight.

And who said pac was a coward?Did i say that?no...So why are you telling me that?

Pac murdered biggie multiple times on track but your gonna get upset because i said biggie murdered him on one track?:rolleyes:

If anybody here is the dick rider its you..You defending pac when nobody is even attacking pac here...I like both biggie and pac you know why? because im a hiphop head i dont let hiphop beefs that dont involve me make me hate on the next man,Because i have nothing to do with that.Ima fan not a stan.

then you say you love biggies music,I believe you only said that so you wouldnt look like a pathetic dick ryder because if you any sense,you would knbow biggie murdered pac on that trackk wether pac was alive or not.

If tupac was alive hed proably slap you and say get off his dick.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.