Who Represent's Real Rap ?

What rappers in da spotlight do u think represent true rap. In my opinion true rap is gangsta rap, cuz thas how it truelly originated. And dont try to argue that with what u seen on vh1. :rolleyes:
What I hate about rappers these dayz, they see money, they turn fake, they forget the hood & where they came from. Jus like the Game and how he rubbin it in on hate it or love it video. I aint sayn u shudnt shine cuz u got $, live it up homes.. But they go from real rap to hippop. startn doin duets with r.kelly or slow jamz. I think throughout all the record labels, No Limit & DeathRow represented to the fullest.

I never understood why people have such a big problem with 'girl songs'. People gotta understand that women buy albums just like us men.

But anyways, anyone could be a representer of real rap. Nelly could represent real rap. I say that because instead of talking about shootin' pistols and pushin' Coke like some many other rappers do and try to portray themselves as streetlords, Nelly just kicks the club stuff and the stuff for the ladies, which anyone can relate to.

why is "gangsta rap' REAl.
i guess real is not being a puppet or dictating your own music instead of just bein on a leash for a corperate lable. but theres more to it than that. i just dont want to type atm.

Tito

Every rapper in my opinion personafies a different aspect of Hip-hop. So in my opinion every rapper represents the real. You just gotta find what you like.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Prophet G said:
What rappers in da spotlight do u think represent true rap. In my opinion true rap is gangsta rap, cuz thas how it truelly originated. And dont try to argue that with what u seen on vh1. :rolleyes:
What I hate about rappers these dayz, they see money, they turn fake, they forget the hood & where they came from. Jus like the Game and how he rubbin it in on hate it or love it video. I aint sayn u shudnt shine cuz u got $, live it up homes.. But they go from real rap to hippop. startn doin duets with r.kelly or slow jamz. I think throughout all the record labels, No Limit & DeathRow represented to the fullest.
Rap originated as party music.

Yeah well some 1 should define what real rap is..I think there is no such thing as real rap. Gangsta rap is just a style of rap. It is not even real if there is anything fake it's prolly gangsta rap lol. Rap is Rap and thats all there is but it's all been said b4.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online