Who is your favorite producer?

I've got too many favorites..

DJ Quik, Organized Noize, Pete Rock, Erick Sermon, Dr. Dre in his prime, Premier, Large Professor..

As for more recent times, i'm really feeling Just Blaze and of course the Justus League cats - Khrysis, 9th, Nicolay and Big Dho.

What's up, 7?

Will

theres all the usual names Dre, johnny j, the RZA, Daz, Warren G. at the minute im feeling immortal techniques producer southpaw a lot, what i heard from him the guys a genius.

Scoobyffc

I really like Dj Quiks style...

But i got to stay with Dre... the best imo.

oh, and i dont know who produced DMX, specially Its Dark and Hell its Hot, but i really like that album production and a lot of other DMX tracks .

right now i'm likin Scott Storch and Red Spyda(haven't heard anything recently). over all though i like Johnny J, Daz, and Kurupt had some nice beats. Dr. Dre is good but tha beats he's put out recently weren't great.

I can't really think of some good producers right now and Im sure im forgetting the greats but im hungry but uhh I always feel those listed below:

Pete Rock
Stoupe
9th
Nicolay

Im also feeling tonedeffs work..but hey thats what I been listenin to last weeks...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.