Who is the best biter?

I go with Guerilla Black, cause his album "Black by Popular Demand", convinced me, its a very good album, so if you dont have it check it out, or at least listen to it at amazon.com

Other Thoughts?

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
He even moves and poses for pictures like Biggie did.
But tha Realest is just as much a biter. He steals lines, tattoos, dress sense and even his laugh.

close this thread damn its going to be an old fashioned 2pacboard hate on jay-z thread. NOt because they think he is good..But because whenever some uses the word biter** the ppl on this board automatically mention jay-z :eek:

Pittsey, Actually I ment their qualities, who does a good job as a rapper, i dont mean who is closest to the Original.

(Here are few Biter:

Tha Realest
Black Haze
Crazy
Top Dogg
Shyne)

Tonio1986 said:
All you dudes think shyne and guerilla black aint biting?
UHhhhh, then check your ears!
Well Dirk the only thing that comes to mind whenever you mention shyne must be his voice right? If that is really all i dunno what you are bitchin about... :confused:

and Guerilla black been a biter b4 he started to copy bigs style i read sumwhere he copied mystikal 1st...

one mc on dj said:
Well Dirk the only thing that comes to mind whenever you mention shyne must be his voice right? If that is really all i dunno what you are bitchin about... :confused:

and Guerilla black been a biter b4 he started to copy bigs style i read sumwhere he copied mystikal 1st...
You got it Heinz, im bitchin bout his voice.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
and shyne sounds nothing like biggie you need to check your ears because english is my 1st language

but anyway the game is a shyne biter like a motherfukka well he use to be

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online