Royce da 5'9"
Something is on your mind then nigga say it
you scared?
If I was tryna X you out then you know you would be dead
you need beef with me like you need a hole in your head

Kinda reminds of Obie Trice on 'Cry Now'

This ain't Detroit Red, you won't +X+ me out +Malcolm+
My Exodus will never be from a violent outcome

It could be just in general. Anyway heres the track, theres another new Royce track called 'Keep on Pushing' I'll up that if anyone wants it.

i dont think he'd be dissing obie or anyone else on shady after he made up w/ proof right b4 proof got murdered. but i suppose it's possible

samtarin said:
i dont think he'd be dissing obie or anyone else on shady after he made up w/ proof right b4 proof got murdered. but i suppose it's possible
the thing u gotta remember is ........they're all individuals..........for instance just because royce squashed beef with proof dont mean hes cool with obie.

I know they are all separate people with different beefs but from what i saw on beefs 3 or 2 i dont remember which and from what i have read d12 as a whole and royce squashed that stuff. not to say it might not of restarted. he might be going at obie. but i dont think obie was dissing him with the you wont x me out malcolm. i think it was fucked that Em didnt sign royce to shady but i dont think royce has done bad at all on his own. so i can understand some of that hate but as long as is stays on the records and rappers arent dying over dumb bull shit then it's all good. i try to support rappers from my state and i like all of those guys, so i dont want them shooting it out is all.

i would also like to hear that song if anyone has a link. is it on a mixtape or cd or anything that's been put out?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.