Who is on death row?

Is Danny Boy still on death row? and is kurrupt still on death row after reuniting or what? I hope Kurupt is still on death row and can bring them back because of the reunion shit.

Its been years since I had been hoping the return of Death Row, I remember back in high school I told someone to check out the death row records website because "2001 was the year of fear" and suge was gonna be free and that death row is coming back. 4 and almost 5 years later, suge out and nothing.

I remember a few years ago Kurupt came back to death row and it was suppose to bring back death row and yet nothing had happened. I remember people were saying he got kidnapped lol

And Crooked I was the biggest disappointment, they put his add on the website, the billboard and nothing happened. It got push back sooo many times. Does anyone remember the original release date?

One thing Death Row has is alot of songs that can be worth something. They got Crooked I songs, now Petey, NINA (LEL) , 2PAC, Spider (he can make money off his recent signing 2 gunit if he blows up) and Game's demo tape lol

So who is left? 2pac, NINA -- (DANNYBOY? KURUPT?)

dannyboy hopes he can release his cd before he dies of old age

crooked I left

spider loc never signed a contract

petey pablo is in the studio

kurupt is tryin 2 get rid of his antra contract

and suge is putting out all of these shit nu-mixx and greatest hits shit so he can run out of his distribution deal with Koch.

peace

Bobby Sands

They dont have the rights to release any more 2Pac music.

There were problems with their distribution company KOCH.so thats why nuthin got released.I dunno exactly what happend.Som1 else will hopefully explain..

I think Death Row is now finished,so Kurupt is free to do what he wants.Again im not 100% sure.Pretty sad if Death Row is finished.considerin that the label ruled rap in the early 90's.

when they get rid of their koch contract THEN kurupts against the grain will be released and probably petey pablos and crooked I's say hi to the bad guy

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.