Who did the game sign

i know about shyne but i read somewere that the game and 50 were after some youngster from southside queens and 50 offerd him 1 mil to join g-unit but he got whit blackwallstreet insted who is he??

nevermind found out it was cashflow from harlem not southside queens damn the dude turned down 1mil from g-unit just heard dead people from cashflow hes not that good.

Yea its funny as hell he proklaim him self king of NY and still manages to to disrespekt 2pac and biggie whitout even knowing about it all in 1 song gotta love it

It is shyne but some youngster from harlem also got signed by blackwallstreet after he turned down 1 mil bid from the G-unit camp
but shyne deal aint official yet i heard the big sty shit he also got out pt 2 of the joint called its still a problem the stupid motherfucka is wack as hell mad cuz he aint got signed yet.

ThaTruth said:
i woulda took the 1 million even tho its gunit........ what did game offer anyway?
Dont know this is all i know

BwsForums said:
The Black WallStreet label lead by “The Game” are setting out to change the rap industry by increasing their Harlem CashFlow.
The former G-Unit artist, has recently signed young 17-year-old Hip Hop artist named Cashflow.

Cashflow born and raised in Harlem, had been in a bidding war between G-Unit and rival lable The Black WallStreet. Reports Say 50 Cent offered Cashflow 1 million dollars to join his fast growing G-unit label however Cashflow decided to accept the attractive figure and sign with Blackwallstreet. Game was astounded when Cashflow took the offer and said he never heard anybody in Hip Hop flow like him.

"My uncle Dougie was real cool with Game and they had a good relationship, plus me and Game clicked musically and I know he’s gonna go all out for me.” Cashflow commented

“It's like working with family, I’m a G-unit fan and I respect what 50 is doing and I would love to work with him, I think he's a musical marketing genus!”

Game met Cashflow after his promotional tour with Ciara. He participated in many battles and piled on an impressive record of victories at the Fight Klub in New York.

"I’m Clearly going to Change the Game“ Game briefly answered when commenting on the issue

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.