Who are the rap new comer for this year so far?

ARon

Slim Thug' album wasn't bad at all actually, i wasn't expectin much so that was a nice surprise.
But yeah as far as new, you can almost say Joe Budden, ahha kind of.
But always Pap and Saigon should be droppin this year so of course dont sleep on them.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Tonio1986 said:
The game a new comer ? Not at all. He has been at g-unit for years now.
Yeah. Remember the track Cocaine?

And Scott Storch too. He's been producing for years. Jonathan Rotem was a new comer though.

I'd say One-2. How long has he been signed? And he hasn't released an album yet, but dropped a mixtape this year. Or was it late last year?

immortal technique - although he's been out for a few years

saigon and papoose were mentioned, hell yeah, they are raw, i forgot all about them. saigon's 'let a nigga know' is tight as fuck.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Pittsey said:
Yeah. Remember the track Cocaine?

And Scott Storch too. He's been producing for years. Jonathan Rotem was a new comer though.

I'd say One-2. How long has he been signed? And he hasn't released an album yet, but dropped a mixtape this year. Or was it late last year?
One-2 can not be a newcomer, really. He's still a nobody. He appeared on Crooked I's mixtape and released a mixtape. That's nothing.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.