Who are Kurupt & Daz dissing on the Dilinger & Young Gotti track...

Who are Kurupt & Daz dissing on the Dilinger & Young Gotti track called "D.P.G"? The beat sounds very similar to the New York New York beat and Kurupt spits just like NYNY...dope ass track.

Anyway, they seem to be addressed somebody specifically here (unlike NYNY). Who are they dissin here? They come pretty hard here.

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Without the whole title showing before you enter the thread..the title is "Who are Kurupt & Daz.." ...i was like what....who doesn't know who kurupt and daz are?......lol...

but to answer your question...dont think i've heard the track...wouldn't know..sry..

*Riaz*

Rahim said:
Without the whole title showing before you enter the thread..the title is "Who are Kurupt & Daz.." ...i was like what....who doesn't know who kurupt and daz are?......lol...

but to answer your question...dont think i've heard the track...wouldn't know..sry..
haha i thought that exact same :thumb:

Mo-D

Good question, and I have always wondered too..

there is lines like "what is this that im told to read on the spot, dissed by a nigga i admired, hell nah this cant be, who this on the radio dissin me?"

Im guessing its Capone and Noreaga since they replied to New York New York with LA LA where Daz n Kurupt look-a-likes are captured in the Video and thrown off the Brooklyn Bridge.

They mention how their trailer was shot up too when they were filming NY NY "doin a video for a song it got blew out of proportion" or something similar.

Ill look more into it.

Mo-D said:
Good question, and I have always wondered too..

there is lines like "what is this that im told to read on the spot, dissed by a nigga i admired, hell nah this cant be, who this on the radio dissin me?"

Im guessing its Capone and Noreaga since they replied to New York New York with LA LA where Daz n Kurupt look-a-likes are captured in the Video and thrown off the Brooklyn Bridge.

They mention how their trailer was shot up too when they were filming NY NY "doin a video for a song it got blew out of proportion" or something similar.

Ill look more into it.
Word, it sounds like they could be dissin Capone n Noreaga, but I dunno...seems kinda weird they'd diss those 2 about 8 years after they made their diss song, lol.

My suspicion is that DPG is dissing something that happened closer to the time of the album's release. I'm guessing someone took subliminal shots at the Dogg Pound and DPG is their subliminal response.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.